Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• I'm the Cherno Farmer- US

• US-1 related chat here
US-1 related chat here
 #5260  by Hudson

I was rather busy last night and throughout the day, today. However, I would like to contribute to your farming efforts. If I was to run across you, how should I approach as to not startle anyone?
 #5263  by ThurmanMerman

Hudson, if you see me on the server an come by the Cherno PD, you'll see/hear us. We're occasionally running around checking the sniper spots, but usually just growing crops and supplying visitors.
 #5264  by Hudson

ThurmanMerman wrote:Hudson, if you see me on the server an come by the Cherno PD, you'll see/hear us. We're occasionally running around checking the sniper spots, but usually just growing crops and supplying visitors.
I am almost there, moving quietly and safely.
 #5266  by ThurmanMerman

Wow, I took a beating yesterday. Logged in, knew I'd be greyed-out/desaturated. Have been sitting quietly in a building, keeping my energized at light green with soda for over 14 minutes. Still black and white. Man, I guess I was one punch away from death. Some people just want to see the Farmer burn I guess.
 #5268  by Hudson

I am in the middle of cherno and I am about to abort this mission, I haven't seen anyone yet only hearing a gunfight go on around me.

Just heard some snapping and tucked myself into a bush
Are you still in the PD?
 #5274  by ThurmanMerman

Hudson wrote:I am in the middle of cherno and I am about to abort this mission, I haven't seen anyone yet only hearing a gunfight go on around me.

Just heard some snapping and tucked myself into a bush
Are you still in the PD?
Hey man. Not sure who killed you, but my overwatch saw them. Sorry about that. It was a cluster today - I didn't know anyone there - but think your friend Raymond killed me as I logged out. It's tough being a farmer. ;-)
 #5279  by Hudson

I had just met Raymond that day. I'm surprised that he did that, he seemed to have similar intentions as me. I guess I misjudged
 #5280  by MadVlad

Never let a "new friend" watch your back as you log.......

And that was pure madness, what's up with all these .22 snipers lurking about haha.
 #5281  by Raymond21

Hey this is raymond, I am being accused of somthing i didnt do. A new spawn came in as you were logging and with a glock 19 i told him to put it away but he shot me uncon and killed you and hudson ran after him then later killed him and bandaged me. Im sorry that you lost your shit but i know for a fact i did not kill you.
 #5290  by ThurmanMerman

Raymond21 wrote:Hey this is raymond, I am being accused of somthing i didnt do. A new spawn came in as you were logging and with a glock 19 i told him to put it away but he shot me uncon and killed you and hudson ran after him then later killed him and bandaged me. Im sorry that you lost your shit but i know for a fact i did not kill you.
That's cool. Sorry to have accused you. The farmer doesn't sweat death much - heck finding a water bottle is usually the trickiest part of my regearing. :D