Eyes: Brown
Shoesize: 9.5

Other:

Fav. Food: Italian
Fav. Book: -
Fav. Colour: Green
Fav Music: House

Connor Grey

Connor Grey's story has been a long story, full of horror and losing friends.

"I'm Connor Grey, i was born in the USA on the 25h of February, 1985 in Louisville, Kentucky.
When i was 18 i decided to join the United States Navy SEAL's, to protect my home country and my family living there.
I started my training, the first five weeks of Indoctrination and Pre-Training were easy, but then came the Three Phases of BUD/S, which were the most intensive trainings i had ever seen.
When i finished my trainings, i got fully operational as a Navy SEAL."

September 11, 2001, 9:13 AM

"September 11th, the worst day of my life. i was 21 at this time, and still in the SEAL's. We were having a training session at the base when we heard the news. There had been a terrorist attack on the World Trade Centre.
I couldn't believe it. Terrorist were so dumb to attack the United States? But then there was one last thing i did not kept in mind until the tower collapsed, my parents were there for an important business meeting."

"At this time i collapsed, i cried and i didn't know what to do. The guys from my squad decided to take me away from the television and take me to the barracks where we slept. They said it's gonna be all fine and that i had to take a nap.
When i woke up it was cause of the Sergeant. He told me there had been a phone call, my parents had died during the collapse of the tower. This is when i packed up, signed my retirement and went off far far away, to Chernarus."

"Here i settled in a beautiful apartment in Chernogorsk. Later on i joined a mercenary group which was there to support the lacking armed forces of Chernarus.

September 5th, 2012, Balota CMMG Garrison

"I can remember it was in the early morning, or maybe early night, I'm not sure. We were just having some fun at the barracks when we got called to get our gear and head out to Chernogorsk.
There had been rumours of contact with the crazy people earlier on. But it hadn't scared us. So we got our gear and headed out to the garages to get in the transport. But these were not the Standard scout vehicles we'd usually drive out to these kinds of attacks. These were armoured transports. At that point, we all knew there was something different."

"When we arrived in the city, there was smoke and fog everywhere. Fire, explosions, gunshots and people running and screaming all over the streets. The Sergeant said there were reports of the crazy people from all over the country. At that point i did not know as much as i do now. When we got out of the vehicles, we got at a Chernaussian fortification at the town square, where earlier on a plane crashed into the hotel building. When they gave us orders to move out and rescue civilians and kill every last crazy guy, we got briefed it was an infection which made people aggressive and hunting for the living. At first we thought it was unreal, but when we got ambushed in the city, we knew this was bad shit. In a matter of minutes we lost the entire squad, and i remained with one last guy. When we tried to escape the city, he got shot by a sharpshooter. Which I'm pretty sure was one of the red star movement. I escaped the city on my own, and managed to stay safe until this time. With the gear i had, and the gear i found, i tried to save as many as i could, but most people were shocked and tried to kill me instead. There is definitely a lack of trust in this world, and it has to be restored."

“When I found out how people started reacting on this situation, I noticed there are groups of people who decided to murder anyone on their path, and take all that they had collected and found during the outbreak. These groups call themselves bandits. I got angry and I decided to find a group of people that would fight this inhumane people. And I succeeded. I will do justice to those that prey upon the weak. Bandits be aware, god will have no mercy.”
 #3828  by itsd0dley

hahaha thanks peeps!

have a happy weekend, cheers!