Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• A mans old life burned to dust and a new life begins

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #1707  by drakmororchy

This is a tale of the day when sorrow began to take over the earth…

The day the god’s left us to our own destruction and the world fell into chaos and mayhem. A day I will never forget and will take to my grave.

Officer: Corvan Drak Smith
Badge number: 4486

I was once a police officer, a sheriff of the EPD (Elektrozavodsk Police Department). I was the youngest cadet on the force, and I was ranking up fast with the hard work I was putting in. Then I had a weird call of someone injecting people with some purple liquid, so I went to the location. When I pulled up it was a big mansion with fencing all around it, I found it weird that there was no one at the front gate and the front gate was wide open.

Something in my gut told me something was very wrong and as I pulled up into the driveway I saw blood and bodies everywhere. So I report back to the department and called for backup, but backup was 10-15 minutes out. So I just pulled up and turned on my lights and got out to look about and check the pulse of the dead. As I walked up to the first victim, her guts ripped out of her body and her skull crushed...it was a bloody mess.

So I moved on to the second and third and the same was going on. I got thinking what is going on looks like someone was eating them then smashing there skull in after they were done. I looked up and saw a group of people, well that’s what I thought at first. So I waved to them and said “hello there, are you OK” and then the moon light hit their face and body and I knew something wasn't right.

They looked dead and what I mean is, they looked dead...their skin was pale white and the male had his arm ripped off and the female had her chest ripped open with her organs missing. The third broke my heart it was a six year old girl, I seen nothing wrong with her till she got closer and I see two punctures in her chest.

I pulled out my gun and told them to stop, they keep coming to me and then I heard a moan, a scream and then they came running at me so I opened fired and killed all three. After those shots I heard someone to the left then the right then more in front of me and then I was surrounded by the dead. I looked to the car, realized I left it running and the door was open so I took my chances and ran for it. I made it to the car, got inside and drove out of there. I thought to myself I was seeing things or I was going crazy, but as I was driving back to the station, the radio was out...nothing was playing. I called dispatch and there was nothing, and I started to look around and the city was in mayhem.

Cars on fire people running from the dead, people getting eaten by the dead. I see women, men, elderly, and children getting eaten. My heart sank, as I thought of my wife and two kids...a boy and girl. So I turn the car around and drove straight to the house, to my sorrow my house was on fire. I got out and dropped to my knees with tears rolling down my eyes and I screamed “WHY, WHY, WHY!!!”

I couldn't believe my eyes, everything I loved had been taken. The city is in chaos, and the dead are surrounding me. I looked up to the sky with tears rolling down my cheeks. Within the group of the dead I see them, my wife, my children.

My heart torn, I looked to the group waiting for them to eat me. As I wait I say the prayer I use to do with my kids every night “Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the lord my soul to keep. May god guard me through the night, and wake me with the morning light.” As I waited for my death a group of guys came to save me. As I looked up I saw them kill my family. I flipped out and before I can do anything one of them knocked me out with a pistol whip to the back of the head.

When I came to they all told me their names:
-Capndudeguys
-FAQ2chief
-Piggypotpie
-Weyland