Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Where are all the Marshals?? Afraid of ending up on youtube??

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #5245  by Merc2thaMax

Love how you all fall back on ppl are hiding NoZ got owned the point is pvp with you all got boring so we're doing work on us 3 just like we were when us2 had shit for pop how bout you guys try playing th e game and being decent bandits first than depending on all your fun to come from one group trust me it's possible don't get jelly Marshals will be back but I'd prefer it have a Lil RP involved it's what the servers are made for. Don't flatter yourself no one is hiding you guys are Not so Outlaws and not that interesting.
 #5249  by Ivan Reshkov

Looks like you've been on for 10 minutes the past two weeks. We're talking to the wrong deputy guys.

Honestly though, we're just fuckin with ya. If US-2 is to be successful we need to keep that pop up. I could care less if you guys were having a circle jerk on Skalisty Island. Just helps to have groups on the server. It creates interest and brings other players to the server. (In my opinion) and I'm sorry about Matilda's drawings.
 #5250  by ][_,aw][_,ess

A little poke of fun with a stupid video gets all this attention from you ? Seriously?
Ill pull my bandit card when you change your name to Mouth2thamax, keyboard warrior.
If we have been a little to nice for you. Then I guess I should apologize for not wanting to run everybody off the server. I figured you would be tough enough to handle the weight. I gave you the idea of wanted posters to help further your role play with everybody, not just us. Crayola jokes...real classy man . I appreciate the positive feedback from the community. As you should too. Were just trying to help build the server man. Trying to get the numbers up so we can all have a good time. I can see why your tired and bored of fighting us Caine, I would be to from all that running up from the coast you do. Relax those typing fingers and try clicking the mouse to shoot. Take a page out of any other deputy's book man, they are full of class. You just sound like a clown. If you need me ill be in the server not giving a shit about your next post. Please do keep flexing on here though.. its giving everyone a good laugh.
Last edited by ][_,aw][_,ess on Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.