Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Where are all the Marshals?? Afraid of ending up on youtube??

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #5251  by Merc2thaMax

Sorry not everyone lives online got real lives ya know I just think that yalls efforts would be better spent playing and rp with players than worrying about the Marshals this group doesnt determine the pop but alot of the intetactions on US3 has gotten new joins to get whitelisted you guys seem bout as good for shit talk just saying have fun RP WITH NEW PLAYERS. Marshals will be there when we get there
 #5254  by Caledric

If you guys are as big of douchebags on US-3 with your holier than thou attitudes as you were on US-2 I can say without a doubt that YOU aren't the ones getting new players to apply to be white listed. I'd say it's Weyland's efforts and the fun videos that people see going on.
 #5255  by Merc2thaMax

Whatever you say pal it's clear you're still salty from when do right off'd you so you contribution to any of this is irrelevant we've had many talks with Weyland and had countless interactions with players that were mostly just getting the word out about US2 all you have to go on is the one time you got killed which cause a big stink within the Marshals another story you didnt get the pleasure of going through so like I said instead of worrying about one group why don't you work to build the community. There's plenty of groups out there.
 #5257  by Caledric

Cause yeah... Pinkerton has done NOTHING at all to work towards building the community. Also I've had far more interactions than just that incident with Do Right. And, I've had many interactions with the now Agent Jay since he left you guys. He's become a much better person since leaving the Marshalls, yet the actions of the Marshalls remain status quo without him.
 #5258  by Merc2thaMax

Noone said Pinkerton didn't contribute I'm saying there seems to be alot of concern just because the Marshals aren't on I could care less what you or agent jay are doing fact is you don't know shit of the workings of the Marshals nor do I expect you to care but we play on both 3 and 2 and we don't make or break the server we do what we can and if you can't accept that there's gonna be days where you may not get into a firefight with us or whatever then I'm sorry for you. I didn't realize we were meant to hold a status quo for you and your opinion of us really doesnt mean shit to me its not a popularity contest as much as you assume it is. I'll be mia till Internet ppl get their heads out of their asses but keep on with the posts gives me something to do while I wait
 #5259  by Bruce

Normally, I just post memes, and I'm an absolute newcomer so I know nothing about the politics of the colony, but I'd just like to make an observation.

Merc, I suspect you're the only one taking this conversation 100% seriously. I'm almost certain that this topic was just intended as friendly banter and possibly a 'hey, we've noticed you guys aren't around, everything okay?' kinda thing. You're seeing serious insult where none is intended.

Calm down a little mate. There's no need for a flame war. Just because you're role-playing characters on opposing sides, there's no reason to not be polite to each other.

That's all. Thanks for reading.
 #5262  by Merc2thaMax

Clearly you all fail to notice this the thunder dome don't come to play if you can't handle it as for taking this all too seriously honestly it was after my original response where I stopped caring I said what needed to be said all this was about the NoZ asking where the Marshals are and trying to take a jab I answered and made a point that the constant pvp without rp with them was lame that they should expand and try to rp the bandits they claim there's no flame war here you post I respond simple if they're crying now for politeness that's funny I'M SORRY I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE THUNDERDOME the fact it's gone on this long is hilarious to me
 #5265  by Merc2thaMax

Cause honestly did you not see the post on here where I said my Internet is out you guys honestly think I'd care to post this many responses if I didn't have anything to do? I haven't been able to get on the servers cause of Internet company delay. I've only dished back what's been served in this thread so really if your feelings are hurt behind any of this I hate it for you so carry on with these responses it gives me something to do while I painfully wait till I can kill NoZ again cheers
 #5270  by Merc2thaMax

Do whatever you want man best of luck to you and the outlawz I'll be gaming on US3 and some US2 when able I'm not gonna tell you how to be a bandit if all you guys are just in it for pvp then maybe US1 is a better suit for ya Hudson covered alot of good points concerning the whole bandit rp. I personally think its the easiest role someone can play it's just you guys are stale all it is with you it essentially pvp none of the Marshals are really too invested in pvp with no purpose probably why most are on 3 again. Call it whatever you want but no one's made a post asking where's the Outlaws. Try building some notoriety getting some depth instead of asking where a group is that's been the message I've been pushing all in this thread. Your lil video was funny but if your rp only circulates around the Marshals and you guys help and aid you guys aren't bandits just a hero group that fight another hero group that's how it sums up sucks I didn't get to rp with the CBC they sounded like they really got into the bandit role. How many bandit groups been on US2 that just fell off you guys can really make it fun but all its been is we shoot you you shoot us nothing more. I guess my problem is that I expected more. That's my honest opinion of all this take it how you don't matter to me I'll be gaming with the Marshals enjoying myself and rping with the community on US3 trying to get more ppl whitelisted maybe there'll be the next CBC there waiting to strike fear on US2 who knows.