Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Pinkerton vs Gentlemen Bastards

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #5059  by Caledric

Personally the part that bugs me the most is the timing. I'm usually on in the mornings when the bastards are. Not once have I been attacked by them however there have been several instances where I log out for 30 minutes with just me and the bastards on and come back to have been robbed. My issue is with the thieves whoever they may be waiting until mo one is on to steal. It's straight up cowardly in my book. If you want to attack us or steal from us.. I'm fine with that. But don't be a coward about it and wait until no one is online
 #5060  by GlennyBoy

Howdy ladies, justice has prevailed and I'll keep this short and sweet (just like my aim). I've played on this server for a couple of year now and I've never been accused of jack shit! Our guys are down right bastards of the worst kind we destroyed the commonwealths base without the blink of an eye and could have quite easily wiped yours off the face of the earth but we didn't. I've never in my life heard anything as ridiculous as calling out glitching of a tent against a wall when there's a clear gap often when the server resets (I've done it myself on a UK server). Anyway bandits rob, steal and generally loot the shit out of places and in a post apocalyptic world you advertise you get a visit. To compound it you surround yourself with hired guns who can't even take a bit of banter and mow down innocent people in a no fire zone.. Its on baby shut up shop move on or hand over Jesse James and Ivan to the GBs.
 #5061  by Kamros

Caledric wrote:Personally the part that bugs me the most is the timing. I'm usually on in the mornings when the bastards are. Not once have I been attacked by them however there have been several instances where I log out for 30 minutes with just me and the bastards on and come back to have been robbed. My issue is with the thieves whoever they may be waiting until mo one is on to steal. It's straight up cowardly in my book. If you want to attack us or steal from us.. I'm fine with that. But don't be a coward about it and wait until no one is online
We don't wait until no one is on but with the time difference between player bases we are often on unable to play at the peak times but as I have said before we wont go anywhere to attack if there is no one on to defend or at least interact with.
 #5062  by Ivan Reshkov

Glennyboy,

I'm not a hired anything for Pinkerton, just a customer. I just respect the effort that they have put into creating something unique in the current state of DayZ. I think you guys would agree that the PTC has done a lot to keep the players on US-2 interested in logging back in each night.

I lit your ass up a couple weekends ago because I heard that PTC was under attack. You may have resolved your differences with McDoogan since then, but at the time they sounded pretty threatened. I'll try to get a video out there so you can hear what was going on over TS.

I honestly don't know how you can be mad that there are repercussions for acting aggressively like you did. They told you to leave repeatedly, you killed Randy Stallard, and from the video it actually looks like you had somebody shooting McDoogan at one point resulting in him going unconscious.

So if you have a bloodlust for Jesse James and I, bring it to our group and not theirs.

http://imgur.com/lWvOxjL
 #5064  by BettyCrocker

Jenny P wrote:False accusations and trying to get people banned just because your stuff is getting stolen is something I have an issue with. When they have proven earlier that were not glitching AT ALL!

The only thing that they have proven is that they have used glitches to get inside the buildings. The bastard who stole our bus recently was asked to come to the trading post and show weyland and mcdoogan how he got in without glitching. The garage was locked up the exact same way it always is. The bastard in question was NOT able to get into the building through any of the doors no matter how hard he tried. His solution to this was to blatantly LIE to weyland about what kind of tent had been there before. This is proof that they have been lying and are not gaining access to the buildings they way that they claim. Our accusations of glitching are not unfounded. We don't want all the bastards to get banned. we want the few of them to stop abusing glitches. If they choose to continue glitching and lying eventually getting their entire colony ban as consequence that is on them not us.
 #5065  by BettyCrocker

GlennyBoy wrote:Our guys are down right bastards of the worst kind we destroyed the commonwealths base without the blink of an eye and could have quite easily wiped yours off the face of the earth

When the CW base got despawned the GB denied having anything to do with it... Yet that comment suggests otherwise. The "Gentlemen" Bastards have become known as a colony that glitches, lies, de-spawns, and waits for people to log out before raiding. Perhaps your colony as a whole is undeserving of that reputation. Unfortunately thanks to the actions of a few that is how you are seen. Those people's actions reflect badly not only on your colony but on the server as well.
 #5066  by Jenny P

The only thing that they have proven is that they have used glitches to get inside the buildings. The bastard who stole our bus recently was asked to come to the trading post and show weyland and mcdoogan how he got in without glitching. The garage was locked up the exact same way it always is.

And how exactly are you proving that it is the same as always?! You could just as easily be lying and have used a different tent. I'm just saying you can't be throwing stuff like that around, because to be honest you could all just as easily be lying. There are so many different options other than glitching yet you all just jumped to that and started this little witch hunt.
 #5070  by ][_,aw][_,ess

GlennyBoy,

To be clear we are not hired for anything. Nor can we be hired for anything. We are Bandits , we do what we want...Security, bounty's, assassinations etc that's a job for the Mercs and Bounty Hunters.. But when it comes to positive establishments such as the trade post , we set the bandit shit aside. Its only benefiting the server. We are merely choosing to align ourselves with like minded individuals.
I think we can all agree the trade post has significantly boosted the numbers on US-2. The goal is to get this server sitting at 40/40 ladies and gents,. were not talking about your average colonies cheesy camp. Its gear, honestly nobody should care. But destroying the one place we can all go to interact is self sabotaging in my eyes. I hate playing in an empty server. With that said, go ahead and shoot away if you cant pick a fight anywhere else in the whole of Chernarus. If were in the area and hear that its being attacked you can bet we will come running .
But honestly, If you're looking to get Jesse and Ivan handed over , i think its pretty obvious you guys got the wrong address.
See if you can all jump on and group up this weekend. I know the time zones kinda hinder our interactions. But try to hop on at the servers peak hours. And you can have your opportunity for revenge.. We try not to dress in all green and hide in trees. Look for players in all black, I can usually be found running through open fields and on main roads begging for one of you to take a shot :) Lets get it started, The Outlawz and I are more then happy to punch your ticket to the coast.

Happy Hunting you Bastards!
 #5072  by Weyland

Speccy and Dom admitted to me in TS they used a glitch to get past the tent this morning. They have both been banned. I expected more from TGB.

I'm doing everything I can to get US-2 at max pop and I'm not going to tolerate those that oppose me.

Anyone found to be using a glitch to breach anything is getting the hammer. I don't really have time for this kiddie bullshit.

:devil: