Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Must be nice to be a bandit who combat logs -_-

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #4673  by Merc2thaMax

Being a Marshal I'm used to getting calls of misdeeds and that's to be expected but it's real lame to make it to said area of interest just to find out the culprits log off. I mean come on playing a bandit is the easiest rp possible in DayZ, If you want to gain infamy as a Bandit at least stick around to prove your worth. IT'S A GAME AT LEAST RP LIKE YOU GOT SOME BALLS. If the shoe fits then lace that bitch up cause I'm getting tired of wasting my time chasing cowards that are afraid to play ball.
 #4674  by Merc2thaMax

and I find it funny that this is an issue when so much shit talking was done of FB while the Marshals were working on US-3 so really idk what you boys want bc we can only do so much when you run away. Put your money where your mouth is because im to the point of not even worrying about tracking/hunting/fighting you guys cause you've been weighed measured and been found lacking.
 #4677  by ChroniclyInsane

Yes it is frustrating. Time and time again. But maybe they left the oven on or that dam pizza guy just keeps ringing that door bell. But in all serious. If you gotta pick up your spouse in 15 min or whatever the reason. Why take sniper shots and when you get the attention you want. You just log to log back in 30 min later and kill another random.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #4678  by Ivan Reshkov

Do the Marshalls enforce a rule regarding how long you have to stay online after the last shot?

I normally play alone. If I shoot at someone, I'm going to move after that shot. Don't expect me to wait for the cavalry to arrive. And in a game like DayZ, with the map being so large, it's pretty easy to evade a search party once you're out in the sticks.

So not really sure what you'd expect us to do? I am open to suggestions.
 #4684  by ][_,aw][_,ess

I assume this is directed at all bandits. or maybe just the group i play with. with that said, If im involved,Lets keep it civil guys. I have no ill will towards any of you personally. its all in good fun. i gave you the location of my damn camp to regear at the coast should you die. trying to keep this as fun as possible. did Ivan log out in a house in front of you or something? You guys logged out at the air field on me, then again at novya petrovka the next night when it was 5 vs 1. i was still in both places when u logged. do i consider that combat logging? No i dont... we hadn't exchanged fire for about 5 minutes before you logged. I can understand the frustration of running to a fight only to see the people that you are after have logged off. its happened to me, it sucks. but it happens. Trust me if i know you are around ill fight it out if i can. resorting to calling people cowardly isn't very cool either.You going to start making fun of peoples facebook pictures next? I welcome my inevitable death . And i would enjoy dieing much more if it was at the hands of a marshal. Dont make it personal guys. Lets keep it fun. Dont forget i have fought beside you in events as a hero! I have regeared your guys for events and in general game play. Anything i post shouldn't be taken as shit talk. but rather a fun little jab to make you want me dead more. As ive always said. what good is the marshals without a few outlaws. It will make for a really interesting video should you capture me alive.. happy hunting.