Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Frecckelz not cool

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #2968  by JOHNAMARO

I thought we was suppose to be role playn I get killed while logging in somewhat while I was logging in u said hands up but I couldn't hear cuz I was logging in I see u in my face I run I don't know what's going on so I book it u kill me I got to TS u say ok comeback sorry I don't know it was u so as I run back my computer freezes so I have to reset i relog without noticing that the freeze reset some settings including my ingame name to my computer name I see u running to Pavlono I say hey it's homicide u have my stuff instead u kill me again I got back to ur channel oh so that was u why u changed ur name as I'm explaining that I dint know my name got changed ur like ohh screenshot to get me in trouble but watever I did get upset cuz u don't role play at all Frecckelz its not cool and that's the point of the server I do apologize if I said anything fucked up but I just take the rules very seriously and get upset when are broken
 #2980  by Jccowardin

Do you really not understand how to use commas and periods? Or is part of your role play the fact that your IQ hovers slightly above 70?