Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• killings in chapeask by JackeL

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #2828  by JackeL

so what happened then... i saw u guys axe/shoot a player just outside of the single story brick buidling on western industrial elektro... maybe 5 min b4 i took the screenshot...

enlighten me?

i love the irony tho.. "this is turning into some high school drama" proceeds to insult me..

children use insults in arguments they cant win.
adults use facts in debates.

ill just leave that there for ya guys...
 #2829  by Steffon Hawking

You lied. Plain and simple. Children lie. Adults don't make shit up. You ARE A PHONY

You followed us but did'nt take a screen shot? You lied lol

You are a phony\

You guys ever wonder why the population is dropping all the time?? Cause this is some high school drama bullshit. You are lying.

sorry for the insult but the post was a lie and you and your friends can circle jerk anything until its believed true. i'm shooting this lie down from the beginning
 #2831  by JackeL

clearly i did take a screenshot.. i was too worried about taking a shot/stayin hidden when i was watching u guys to take a screenshot...
 #2832  by JackeL

then after i shot u (whoever ran into the prison with sawn off in hands.. i gave u guys a chance to stop.. i said stop u are already shot u need to bandage...

get shot at by ur partner.................
 #2833  by Steffon Hawking

Your phony ass isnt getting anymore of my attention after this. You cant tell the difference between a fresh spawn and a zombie!!!!????? or maybe that wasn't us. But you lied. then posted on facebook. You could have posted something like "hey i just killed these two guys in capesk" and we would have been like hey that was him and it would be over. but instead you made up some bullshit. That is not cool man. Im not letting you do that. im glad i checked the facebook as soon as i did. You left the server right away too. i had a cherno spawn and would have loved to try and kill you. but you left right away to post a lie on facebook. i was happy rping a badguy on this server but you guys dont need to make shit up. Childish M8. Nobody wants to play on a server full of assholes and liers. Bye you PHONY
 #2834  by JackeL

lol so you say.. u cant tell the difference.. i was a long ways out.. i saw a guy with an axe. a player with a gun.. they were shooting and axing.. i moved to get a closer look.. action was over.. 3 bodies on the ground.. 2 zombies and what looked like a player.. its possible it could have been a zombie as well i spose.. didnt have hte best angle as i was on street level with you guys...

then u say it wasnt us... maybe it wasnt.. but u guys were awfully close to hte action...

i dont see ppl waste ammo on zombies very often so from taht distance i assumed u were gunning down a player... scoped in to see and i saw a guy with an axe (fresh spawn) guy with a mosin(one of u) shootin and axing like crazy.

so after all this... i completely give u guys my side of the story. and maybe i did mistake the body for a zombie... but then clearly i did not lie... i avenged ( what appeared to be a helpless player)

if it was a mistaking sighting and it truly was a zombie.. then u can see the confusion... im not gonna post a straight up lie...

i saw events. interpreted them as i stated above.. and took action i saw necessary.