Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• I Guess I'm A Little Tired Of Some Things And...

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #2600  by JeSTeR

...I've decided to stop meeting up with people on the server for a while, with maybe a few exceptions.
I'm sick of hearing good people telling me that this or that member is planning to set me up a trap or just killing me for no proper reason - through TS or other way, whatever.
I hate when people talk about me on my back or when I'm not in presence, instead of telling me what they really want to do with me in game on my face!
I guess some people around have no balls and are a fucking bunch of pussies who don't want to mess with anyone (because they're afraid of losing reputation or something, I don't know), by talking about you in your back because they would never say that to you directly. I don't care if people hate me just because I say some stuff they don't like.
Guess what? I'm not in the same snake pit as some people are.
I don't mind getting killed on DayZ anymore, we die and quickly respawn, I like looting houses so I don't lose much when I die, except for time.
If you want to kill me, at least be polite and tell me directly the reason you have for doing that. You can post it here or even PM me about it. I wouldn't rage with you, I just want to see if you have the guts for doing that.
I'm not here to provoke anyone, not even on my FB posts I do that, I don't know what issues you have against me, just do what you have to do in game.
Sure I would be thankful if you could tell me directly why you wanted to kill me. Of course you don't have to - maybe it would be a little senseless. But talking on my back is much worse than even killing me on sight in game.
I don't know if my actions in game/play style/YT videos/annoying presence and activity on the colony FB group is bothering or offending you. But you're not gonna hurt my feelings if you express yourself to me about what you think what I'm doing wrong.
It's ok if you think I'm not trustful, I may not show much trust to you anyway, but, should I trust some people I don't know?
:-)
 #2604  by Steffon Hawking

If you want honesty I can provide some truth. I have never met you or spoken to you. Nothing against you IRL buy your alliance with shifty Pete put you on my kill and torture list. So while this thread prolly isn't about me because I've never said a word about you, I figured since you want to know why people want you dead I'd give you my reason. Farewell and good luck :)
 #2606  by stonesode

Out of curiosity, what has Mr. Pete done? Draugr worked for him a couple of times and he seems like a good guy! Pretty neutral, only kills in self-defense, just wants to trade etc... Thats just the impression I got.
 #2607  by Steffon Hawking

Shifty Pete and my crew go back. We had a problem which we agreed was over and settled. Pete has since murdered my friend twice. My partner met some strangers that were acting friendly. The friendlies were talking with Pete in TS and planned an execution. So he pretends to be friendly so he can get right next to you to kill you. (Probably because his computer is so bad he cant shoot otherwise) So basically he said one thing and repeated to do the opposite. So he is no longer trustworthy in our eyes. Again this is not a stab at him IRL but just more role play to build our characters. For all I know he is a cool guy IRL but damn shifty Pete needs to die lol.
 #2611  by JeSTeR

stonesode wrote:Hopefully you'll remain on trusting terms with Draugr! I'd like to think we have an alright reputation, and all of us except myself have met you in-game with satisfactory results :)
Nice to meet you guys and thanks for contributing as good costumers on my businness :-) !
Steffon Hawking wrote:If you want honesty I can provide some truth. I have never met you or spoken to you. Nothing against you IRL buy your alliance with shifty Pete put you on my kill and torture list. So while this thread prolly isn't about me because I've never said a word about you, I figured since you want to know why people want you dead I'd give you my reason. Farewell and good luck :)
Thanks for letting me know :-D ! Well, that's a valid reason for wanting to execute me, maybe as a revenge for what Pete may have done to your friend, even though I'm sure he's a good guy and I have nothing against his play style, he's been always cool to me and I consider him a friend. But if you want things to be done, go ahead and murder me :). Good luck trying to find me, I just hope you ruin all my gear XD
Pvt. Hudson wrote:You're on my good book, Mrs. Jester.
Happy to be there, hopefully there won't be a reason to add me to your naughty book haha :).