Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• I Guess I'm A Little Tired Of Some Things And...

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #2615  by Preacher

Even though I do understand you, I wouldn’t make such a fuss about it. After all it is just a game and the role playing skills of the average server user stops as soon as they ‘check your pulse’ or communicate through TS while they ought to talk in game… That also says enough with regards to the behind the back talking and other things that come by.

Teamspeak is one paranoia place anyway....if something happens in game there's immediately a 'ghosting' conspiracy and everyone who does not talk all the time is suspicious. (and some men over there would make fine women when it comes to talking…)
Bottom line: If you are focused at it… you’ll encounter it… and irritation always finds its origins within the person who feels/experiences it (deep one ;-))

Or like Preacher would have written for you if you had asked him:
Woods whisper of peace
Leaves fall where men have walked
Soft is the smiling deer
 #2618  by Kactus

I wish I could argue.
there's a lot of people who run to the north west/ hide loot, shoot on sight, and generally misunderstand the server entirely.
there's too many children being knobs so I find I only run with a crew. making the experience much less entertaining.
 #2624  by JeSTeR

Steffon Hawking wrote:
JeSTeR wrote: Good luck trying to find me, I just hope you ruin all my gear XD
I don't kill for gear :ninja:
I didn't say you do it, but you'll get nothing from me if you kill me. - For one thing that's not even my fault. Pete is my friend and I didn't do anything, but ok you can kill me, I'll try to revenge this later :).
Preacher wrote:Even though I do understand you, I wouldn’t make such a fuss about it. After all it is just a game and the role playing skills of the average server user stops as soon as they ‘check your pulse’ or communicate through TS while they ought to talk in game… That also says enough with regards to the behind the back talking and other things that come by.

Teamspeak is one paranoia place anyway....if something happens in game there's immediately a 'ghosting' conspiracy and everyone who does not talk all the time is suspicious. (and some men over there would make fine women when it comes to talking…)
Bottom line: If you are focused at it… you’ll encounter it… and irritation always finds its origins within the person who feels/experiences it (deep one ;-))

Or like Preacher would have written for you if you had asked him:
Woods whisper of peace
Leaves fall where men have walked
Soft is the smiling deer
Yeah it's just a game, I don't usually take things seriously. But good will be the day I could revenge from certain people - in game :). I'm not that peaceful in mind, and JeSTeR has always a crazy side. Let the leaves fall down on the ground they stepped in. Next thing will be their blood :).
Kactus wrote:I wish I could argue.
there's a lot of people who run to the north west/ hide loot, shoot on sight, and generally misunderstand the server entirely.
there's too many children being knobs so I find I only run with a crew. making the experience much less entertaining.
Indeed... This server gives us a chance to enjoy different experiences that we don't see in other servers. But some people never grow up, what can we do :)...
 #2629  by JeSTeR

Pvt. Hudson wrote:
Pvt. Hudson wrote:You're on my good book, Mrs. Jester.
Happy to be there, hopefully there won't be a reason to add me to your naughty book haha :).
Just don't BBQ me and we're fine!
:-D[/quote]

haha alright :)
 #2635  by Beautancus

We absolutely for sure got no bad beefs. I understand where you're coming from with a bit of this, and it can certainly be not cool. I don't have any experience with where to go from here for your part, but if we ever do finally end up meeting in-game just ask and I'll do my level best to lend a hand.
 #2641  by JeSTeR

Beautancus wrote:We absolutely for sure got no bad beefs. I understand where you're coming from with a bit of this, and it can certainly be not cool. I don't have any experience with where to go from here for your part, but if we ever do finally end up meeting in-game just ask and I'll do my level best to lend a hand.
Thanks, don't worry :)
Az10k wrote:I haven't played much this days, but one thing i know and you do to..
Once i find you, i will do bad things with you! we have unfinished business :-)
Yeah I know right :) Good luck hunting me :D