Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Do you have a cooking pot?

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #2501  by RevolverZeek

Hey, whoever the guys are who killed me and my buddies in Gorka, all I wanted was a cooking pot maaaaan.

The Night's Watch does not abide, maaan.

#2518  by Beautancus

This guy...I swear, can and will take him anywhere. But seriously, asshats wanna put cards to table about what went down in Gorka last night?

For my part, no hard feelings all in all. It's DayZ, with the schtick we Crows roll, it's gonna happen. A lot. A whole lot. MORE. So, fear ye not in the way of dogged reprisals. Just regular ones need be your concern.
 #2540  by Pvt. Hudson

Now that you can't cook without those cooking pots or frying pans they are more valuable than gold.
I didn't like that change in 0.53 at all.
 #2542  by Gourley

I was in the police station found a mosin, then u guys came to the back door trying to talk to me so i ran away. Then came back heard u talking to someone then started chasing the poor guy down the hill so i killed you :D I got two my friend got one and shot me in the back lol. survived the shot but we ran away leaving one guy alive i think. Seemed like you guys almost had a friendly fire accident til i killed the guy with the sposn bag.
 #2543  by Shake Zula

Definitely left one alive. I wasn't going to shoot you when I saw you running away but then I made a split decision to take the shot to try to use your body as bait for your friend. Wasn't sure if I hit you though because I wasn't able to find your body.
 #2547  by Gourley

I figured u ran away or you were in the police station so just grab some gear and left, two of the bodies were gone before i could even loot tho so i didnt get much. but while running away didnt notice or hear any shots. you guys had a lot of pistols to choose from lol!
 #2709  by Beautancus

"Poor guy" was one of us. Or you.