Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• A Potato Public Service Announcement

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #2324  by PrestigePotato

I've noticed the new craze is picking at the label that our colony has, whether it be bandit or survivor or whatever it may change to. We do not want to be labelled. That is why we moved to survivor. It's a gray area where intentions are not clear. We do not want to be bound to one type of play style because that's not fun and we are all here for fun after all. There is a reason why people like the CPD and others sometimes go against their roles; It's because they're bored and don't feel like playing hero or bandit on that particular day. We live in the gray area and decide what we want based on prior knowledge and current situation. If you have a problem with this you can shove it up your loose asshole. We are not defined by our title and the only reason we have it is because there is no choice, all colonies must be categorized upon creation. Being survivor gives us limitless play possibilities. We can organize huge server-wide events like the Vyshnoye trading post, We can trade with anyone who is allied with us, We can help out traders who are being attacked, Get hired for defending an area, Have fun PvP'ing at military bases, and roleplay on top of all of it, with no restrictions. We play for enjoyment; Whether it be killing our enemies or helping our allies. I don't know how many times I have to repeat this. This is why we choose the path of survivors. We do whatever we want as long as it's fun, somewhat justified, and benefits our survival. If that means wiping a few Potato-hungry squads, so be it. Some of you are under the impression that we should act like the CPD when we play. We are not the CPD, and in no way do your ill comments, facebook or otherwise, have any affect on our play style. They are merely appetizers on the side after an entree of clean victory.

If you're one of our rivals (Pale Riders, Cowboys, CPD) and you're claiming KoS.. you can go get fucked. You are our enemies and it will most likely stay that way if you whine and bitch about every time we school you in-game. I'm sorry that we found you and killed you, but that is DayZ. You will die eventually, and sometimes it may be by the hands of a Potato. Some of you are very nice, realizing that some encounters can have misunderstandings, whether it be by hear-say, liars, or mistaken identity. Lank, Jackel, and others, you guys are all cool. As for the rest.. From now on all Potatoes don't give a flying fuck about what you, the pale riders cowboys or any other bad-sported enemies of ours have to say about us.

Let's take TPIB for example, previously TkT, has attacked us on multiple occasions and we have won quite a few of them, and even through their loss their leader finds the time to message me on steam and let me know how great of a fight it was, and explaining the parts that we didn't know about, and explaining what he might have done differently, having great fun for both of us, reminiscing on the experience, and gaining strategic/tactical experience all at the same time. Instead of immediately jumping to the Thunderdome and flinging shit in every possible direction like a deranged child that has had his bottle taken away.

Get some class and lose like a man.
Give some respect and you might gain some.

That is all.
Last edited by PrestigePotato on Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 #2330  by Sinter

Pale Riders actually KOS'd my group when we got lost in the woods :( ! Great Post Mr. Potato and Great Colony. Some of the best player interactions I have had on this server regardless if i survived have been with the potato's
 #2331  by CoachB

You're probably just too young to understand.

Let me put it that way, last night when I killed 2 of your buddies and stole their military tent, I didn't go around their corpse yelling nigger faggots fuckers like a call of duty kid. I just left.

People don't hate you because you are bandits, they hate you because you act like a bunch of virgins.
 #2332  by PrestigePotato

CoachB wrote:You're probably just too young to understand.

Let me put it that way, last night when I killed 2 of your buddies and stole their military tent, I didn't go around their corpse yelling nigger faggots fuckers like a call of duty kid. I just left.

People don't hate you because you are bandits, they hate you because you act like a bunch of virgins.
Congratulations, you KoS'd someone who was using a bow and arrow for fun, with an AK.
Last edited by PrestigePotato on Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #2333  by PrestigePotato

Sinter wrote:Pale Riders actually KOS'd my group when we got lost in the woods :( ! Great Post Mr. Potato and Great Colony. Some of the best player interactions I have had on this server regardless if i survived have been with the potato's
Thank you Sinter.
 #2335  by CoachB

That's not the point but you are obviously clueless and butthurt.

As for this guy claiming we killed him, never seen him in or out of game.
 #2336  by PrestigePotato

CoachB wrote:That's not the point but you are obviously clueless and butthurt.

As for this guy claiming we killed him, never seen him in or out of game.
Probably because you didn't bother to talk to him lol.. Good job admitting your guilt.