Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Attitude Against My Playstyle Complain

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #1767  by JeSTeR

You can say what you want about my in game behavior. If you don't like my play style it's ok, but bitching about what I do and telling others that you want to kill me for this and that it's not good. Say it to my face instead of using other ways to blame me for everything and how you want to kill me, specially through Teamspeak, where I go less times for now because my current roleplay doesn't allow me to communicate much with others.
Open a thread telling everyone that you disagree about my roleplay and how you want to kill me. Come on!
I have a good reason for playing as a lone wolf at this time. There's only a really, really small amount of people I'll run with and they know who they are. They don't judge me because of my play style.
What happens I'm running with someone and that someone will meet up with a group of people, I'll probably go with him and meet the group. Sadly I note how some of the group react while I'm around... They've heard or saw so much crap about my in game character that they don't avoid puting their gun out and eventually follow my steps to see if I behave well.
Tell me how everyone on the server are such heroes and never killed anyone. If they are more trustful and better people than me, it's ok, I'm not jealous at all, lol. Go run with them, I'll be happy after carving your corpse and deliver it to my current best friend on Chernarus.
 #1776  by DaHes

Preach it sister! From what I can tell you are playing the RP the correct way. Beats the hell out of everyone else who just KoS without cause other than being a pest; at least you've been able to create a great RP backstory, regardless of how twisted and messed up it may be.

I hope there is never a day that we cross paths but if we do, I hope your stomach and Pete's meat stock is full.
 #1779  by DudeLebowski

Maybe the only alternative to avoiding these type of shenanigans would be to start a hermit colony.

Jester and Pete for the record my meat is wormy and rancid. Would hate to ruin Pete's solid reputation of selling high quality affordable meat to the masses.
;-)
 #1816  by tripp

JeSTeR wrote:You can say what you want about my in game behavior. If you don't like my play style it's ok, but bitching about what I do and telling others that you want to kill me for this and that it's not good. Say it to my face instead of using other ways to blame me for everything and how you want to kill me,
Here's me saying to your face. I don't like it. I will also tell anyone I want because I don't like your play style and that's my prerogative.
JeSTeR wrote: specially through Teamspeak, where I go less times for now because my current roleplay doesn't allow me to communicate much with others.
If you want to communicate with people and you can't because of your play style, then maybe you should change your play style.
JeSTeR wrote:Open a thread telling everyone that you disagree about my roleplay and how you want to kill me. Come on!
I have a good reason for playing as a lone wolf at this time. There's only a really, really small amount of people I'll run with and they know who they are. They don't judge me because of my play style.
What happens I'm running with someone and that someone will meet up with a group of people, I'll probably go with him and meet the group. Sadly I note how some of the group react while I'm around... They've heard or saw so much crap about my in game character that they don't avoid puting their gun out and eventually follow my steps to see if I behave well.
People are cautious around people that make a name on betrayal. That's on you, not them.
JeSTeR wrote:Tell me how everyone on the server are such heroes and never killed anyone. If they are more trustful and better people than me, it's ok, I'm not jealous at all, lol. Go run with them, I'll be happy after carving your corpse and deliver it to my current best friend on Chernarus.
You whine and complain and then tell people you will be happy carving their corpse. Not a good way to end your post.

I only have one named person that I will absolutely KOS on this server, and it's you. You can't do the things you've done and expect everyone to be your friend. You've isolated yourself and I guess that's too bad for you.

Can't wait to see you in game.
 #1980  by Az10k

After yesterday i have a different opinion of you and maybe people that watches every movement you make when you're around are the smart ones! I will never trust you again in game. You've lost a customer and a bandit friend and now all the other TkT have green light to kill you over and over again geared or fresh spawn :-)
 #1981  by Capndudeguy

Don't worry about them jester. A lot of these colonists get waaay too butthurt over these things. Dayz is a survival game and I emphasize the word "game". I've been kos'd on the server but I never got pissed off at the fact. I slipped up and wasn't paying attention so I'm the only one to blame for my deaths. As far as the rp aspect it's an apocalypse... if you let your guard down you die. Only your real friends can be completely trusted. I've done a few kos on the server but it's only because we place bets on how long it takes someone to bitch on fb or the forums(95% of our kills there have been fb posts immediately after) the KillJoys may not trust you completely but we support you 100%
 #2019  by JeSTeR

Sorry guys for the late reply, didn't notice the replies here :)
red_starz wrote:Pete loves a good ol' trade of human meat!
Ahaha yeah he's the man xD
DaHes wrote:Preach it sister! From what I can tell you are playing the RP the correct way. Beats the hell out of everyone else who just KoS without cause other than being a pest; at least you've been able to create a great RP backstory, regardless of how twisted and messed up it may be.

I hope there is never a day that we cross paths but if we do, I hope your stomach and Pete's meat stock is full.
Loved what I've read from you, thanks for saying that :)! Well, maybe it will be a good experience encountering you on my way on Chernarus. Jester only eats people when she's really hungry, and also there are people with good heart she won't kill, roast, trade and/or eat ;).
JackeL wrote:I want to kill u.
I judge u from your play style....
What else can I judge u on lol.
Lol Jackel I don't know if you're just kidding or serious, but thanks for telling me, hope we don't meet in game, I have bad aim sometimes xD
DudeLebowski wrote:Maybe the only alternative to avoiding these type of shenanigans would be to start a hermit colony.
Jester and Pete for the record my meat is wormy and rancid. Would hate to ruin Pete's solid reputation of selling high quality affordable meat to the masses.
;-)
Ahaha I guess so :P I don't mind about the meat status, as long as it is human, all good for me! I cook it and you know mostly bacteria die on fire xD
tripp wrote:Here's me saying to your face. I don't like it. I will also tell anyone I want because I don't like your play style and that's my prerogative.
- Thanks for telling me, no one is obligated to like how others play and I agree with your position :)
tripp wrote:If you want to communicate with people and you can't because of your play style, then maybe you should change your play style.
- I've changed it some days ago actually. This post was made when I started to roleplay as an insane and undercovered hunter to make a bloodbath on the server, as a "Jester's Revenge". But this was a temporary roleplay. I come back to my usual roleplay, which I changed a bit due to creating my gear delivery service on the server and having my own TS channel. I'm mostly times neutral/friendly to others now but poison or hunt some in part-time due to my character cannibal instincts.
tripp wrote:People are cautious around people that make a name on betrayal. That's on you, not them.
- It's true, but they are also cautious with people who never heard of. And I know there's some that would kill me if they were wandering alone and eventually find me alone as well. No problem about it.
tripp wrote: You whine and complain and then tell people you will be happy carving their corpse. Not a good way to end your post.
- Lol that's true, but it makes part of my crazy role. Thought adding some sarcasm could have a funny side :).
tripp wrote:I only have one named person that I will absolutely KOS on this server, and it's you. You can't do the things you've done and expect everyone to be your friend. You've isolated yourself and I guess that's too bad for you. Can't wait to see you in game.
- I don't expect everyone to be my friends, like in real life, I think I only need few friends around. I don't want everyone to think I'm a great hero on the community or being my friend. I've always been an individualist and I can tell you I've isolated myself from many things in life. But hey that's me. The few friends I have on the server are the ones that for me worth running with. Everyone has their things.
Sure I've dug my own grave, I'm a person with a messy brain and sure my attitudes towards others in game sometimes are not the greatest ones. But hey it's just a game - I wouldn't do certain things to people in RL I do in game. I just dislike the fact some people kept talking bad stuff about me and wanting to kill me, in secret. I end to know that and well if you want to know, I don't mind anymore. There will always be people we want to kill in game for certain reasons. I can't stop that at this time.

Last but not least, I'm not worried at all I'm now the only one you really want to KoS in game. Fair enough. you have now a good reason for that and even if you kill me I wouldn't mind. We always have something new to do after respawning :). As long as people keep being polite with each other through FB group and TS, for me it's ok. I like when I know what people think about me and about what I do.
Thanks for expressing yourself.
knives613 wrote:Don't worry Jester you have full support of the Kuru Brotherhood. Murder, cut, and eat everyone!
- Lol thanks for your support :).
Az10k wrote:After yesterday i have a different opinion of you and maybe people that watches every movement you make when you're around are the smart ones! I will never trust you again in game. You've lost a customer and a bandit friend and now all the other TkT have green light to kill you over and over again geared or fresh spawn :-)
- I understand your feelings about me at this time. Saying sorry to you won't change anything indeed. You're free to do whatever you want next time you encounter me. I can't explain how some people take in game actions seriously but sure if someone poisoned me I could always try to revenge on him/her and the case would be solved. I can tell I'm a little regreted from doing that but see - this damn game is buggy and when I gave you the guts I really knew already that charcoal tabs would cure the sickness, I've already tried it in my own character and it worked on that time. Raw meat I gave antibiotics, but, as I said, game is buggy but I expected the meds could work on you. They didn't though. I acted kinda silly indeed. Sometimes I choose the wrong players to clown around and don't think about the consequences. Too bad I've lost a costumer and have now some more people after me to kill me. I've had a good chance of being your ally but I screwed up - as always. Nonetheless, I expect you keep getting well along with me trough fb and steam or even on TS. But I agree with your position. The only current member from your colony that doesn't want to kill me is TikiTaka xD...
Capndudeguy wrote:Don't worry about them jester. A lot of these colonists get waaay too butthurt over these things. Dayz is a survival game and I emphasize the word "game". I've been kos'd on the server but I never got pissed off at the fact. I slipped up and wasn't paying attention so I'm the only one to blame for my deaths. As far as the rp aspect it's an apocalypse... if you let your guard down you die. Only your real friends can be completely trusted. I've done a few kos on the server but it's only because we place bets on how long it takes someone to bitch on fb or the forums(95% of our kills there have been fb posts immediately after) the KillJoys may not trust you completely but we support you 100%
- That's a fact and couldn't agree more with you :). And also mostly of my deaths by others are my fault, I'm a tactical disaster on this game and get too nervous and don't concentrate to make smart moves and decisions when I'm on a firefight. But we respawn and have always something to keep us busy, I end for not caring much about it now lol.
I don't trust you guys 100% either lol but actually still have some trust on certain Killjoys members which are you and Scotty. And ahha yeah people complained a lot before about Killjoys. But its your playstyle and can't be judged for your in game actions.
Thanks so much for your support, even if you guys kill me it's ok, in game is where all the crazy stuff goes ;)