Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• zelen military base

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #1893  by Az10k

Jccowardin wrote:I don't need proof to know that you and your pal logged out after our standoff at Green Mountain and then logged back in as we looted your friends. Every single one of us checked your pulses to confirm. I would bet one of our guys has it recorded if you really want me to look for it.

You and Gourley are just weak. All there is to it.
He didn't had arguments for my post and that can tell you very much ;-)
 #1896  by dusty

Jccowardin wrote:I don't need proof to know that you and your pal logged out after our standoff at Green Mountain and then logged back in as we looted your friends. Every single one of us checked your pulses to confirm. I would bet one of our guys has it recorded if you really want me to look for it.

You are a fuckin idiot. We both died there I ran in with the shotgun and hit the first guy and killed him then the ghillie guy came in with a rifle and sprayed us down. Me and gourley play together we don't play with anyone else. Get your facts straight buddy
 #1897  by dusty

Az10k wrote:Or hide in a building while calling for help on facebook and killing unarmed naked people with hands up
I told you if you come in I'm shooting you. That was simple and clear and you should've left but you wanted to stay lol you should've expected that. I just wrecked your friends there was no way there was a peacefull solution unles you walked away. Nice try though. Shouldn't camp high loot areas like I said before.
 #1905  by Gourley

me and dusty play as a group of two people no more. We ran into the green mountain jail, killed one person, saw another dude at the top of the stairs so we went under the stairs to wait, then a guy came around the corner and killed us both. not sure when the combat logging happened or how combat logging is even possible or how u would know our names if we combat logged
 #1911  by Jccowardin

I suppose it is possible you desynced into the jail but we had 6 people there and not a single one of them saw you run in. Tough for me to believe.
 #1919  by dusty

Jccowardin wrote:I suppose it is possible you desynced into the jail but we had 6 people there and not a single one of them saw you run in. Tough for me to believe.
actually we both ran in. we were coming up the hill and coming around to the entrance when we heard shots and went inside for cover. I went in first with the shotgun and seen someone looting a body right next to the stairs so i shot him and ran underneath the stairs. the ghillie guy came in with an ak or m4 and sprayed us both down. If we combat logged how could you possibly of gotten our name? Your story is ridiculous and you still claim we combat log with no proof which is just making the server look bad. Im sorry your guys arent as sharp as they put out to be but what i said is what happened. Now unless you have some type of proof that we both combat logged stop posting or claiming it.
 #1938  by Jccowardin

You're clearly not very sharp either. Let me lay it out for you. The implication is that you combat logged and then logged back in, putting you in the middle of our group without anyone seeing you enter. You then used that advantage to kill exactly one of us before being destroyed. I know that was tough to grasp. We got your names by checking your pulses after you died.

TL;DR I still think you combat logged. Either way, you only killed one person with the element of surprise on your side.

Even shorter: you're bad and we will keep killing you regularly.
 #1939  by IvanS.

Maybe you are telling the truth, maybe you are not. All I know is I was looting, didn't hear any footsteps coming from the outside only from what sounded like steps from the jail cell right before someone shooting. I just wonder if you or one of the others at Green Mountain asked weyland to restart the server since the server restarted maybe a minute after this went down, when it wasn't anywhere close to a restart
 #1941  by dusty

Jccowardin wrote:You're clearly not very sharp either. Let me lay it out for you. The implication is that you combat logged and then logged back in, putting you in the middle of our group without anyone seeing you enter. You then used that advantage to kill exactly one of us before being destroyed. I know that was tough to grasp. We got your names by checking your pulses after you died.

TL;DR I still think you combat logged. Either way, you only killed one person with the element of surprise on your side.

Even shorter: you're bad and we will keep killing you regularly.
you outnumbered us 5-6 to 2. Also i still don't understand at what point did we have a chance to combat log? we ran from zelen up to green mountain then inside and we killed one guy then died. the whole altercation lasted a minute or 2 but you obviously are stuck on this same point that we apparently combat logged so im done arguing that with you because you obviously arent posting any proof so this is just pointless. you are the average dayz player trash talk at all times even when you have the clear advantage.
 #1949  by Redliner13

You really are a dense motherfucker. So much so that I am losing brain cells just looking at your stupid comments. Jccowardin laid it out plain and simple for you and you still failed to grasp the situation so I will explain it to you AGAIN.

We arrived at green mountain where there was a body dead. The door was opened and someone from the inside fired multiple shotgun shells at one of our members. We threw a grenade into the building which killed two people. One of our members was shot by a mosin from on top of the tower at green mountain. One of our members shot and killed the sniper in the tower. We approached the building and went inside I peeked around the corner and was shot multiple times in the legs and chest falling unconscious. At this time the ground floor was cleared and there were one or two guys upstairs with autos. We waited for several minutes before climbing the stairs to find that the person(s) had combat logged. We set about looting the bodies we killed with the door SHUT. Ivan and another member were downstairs checking the bodies while a few others watched for the combat loggers. I never heard the sound of a door or any footsteps, just several shotgun shots and then a long period of automatic gunfire. We crowded downstairs were you presumably logged off to find your bullet ridden corpses still fresh. You were crowded in the corner of the staircase on the ground floor which makes me think you logged in there and then shot Ivan. As someone else already noted, there could be video footage from another member. As far as I am concerned you logged in to the building to attack us while we were off guard.