Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Kactus's home or trap?

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #1642  by IvanS.

Prestige and I drove up the coast to svetlo from pavlovo and on our return back South we pulled off just before kamy to have a look around. We spotted a house lit up so we watched it and it's surroundings for 5-10 minutes. Assuming it was a trap we decided to bait the people out. I ran to the house while Prestige watched from cover. I went into the house up to the top floor where I found Kactus. Hey didn't have a weapon in his hands so I didn't fire or show aggression to him.

We exchanged names and he said he lit the fire for those who were cold or hungry and offered me food. I declined and said I needed to dry my clothes(which I did actually need to). He asked if I was a potato elite and I told him yes but I wasn't there to kill him. When I asked him if he was alone he didn't answer and was quiet until I asked again about 15 seconds later when he said yes.

We had a look online TS and seen he was with lasimusi, capn, and weyland. After a short time he said he was going to leave which he did, but only to hide it a tree outside which was seen by Prestige. No more than 10 seconds later I heard footsteps from behind the house and a voice called to me asking if I was Ivan. I couldn't hear him very well but here was saying something about potatoes and cpd. Also how he killed redliner.

It was an obvious trap even if it was only just improvised. That's where Kactus came back out with gun raised at the door. I didn't see or hear him say anything, just knew he was there because of Prestige. Both of them circled the house a couple times until Kactus started to approach the door and I gave the go ahead for Prestige to fire. Kactus died and the other guy ran around confused but eventually grabbed Kactus's gun and then got chased off by someone else.

With no one at the house I ran out and up the hillside where I waited. The other guy eventually came up the hill right by me so I took him down. Then Prestige and I waited to see if anyone else was lurking but didn't see anyone else.

The other guy I assume was lasimusi based on the redline comment and he was in the same TS channel as Kactus. He had a foreign accent also. Now Kactus from our POV it looked like you were grouped together. I did not pay attention to any text that you may have typed and even then it was likely blocked by people getting kicked from the server. At no point did I stick my gun in your face like you claim and I showed no aggression towards you. You acted sketchy and left only to return with your gun aiming at the door
Last edited by IvanS. on Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #1649  by Capndudeguy

If you mean the "ambassadors lounge" its a channel made for the group of us that all played together before the private shard was made. A lot of us prefer different play styles so we formed different colonies. Since we're all still friends its more of just a room for us all to bullshit in when we're not playing/running lone wolf.
 #1650  by IvanS.

Capndudeguy wrote:If you mean the "ambassadors lounge" its a channel made for the group of us that all played together before the private shard was made. A lot of us prefer different play styles so we formed different colonies. Since we're all still friends its more of just a room for us all to bullshit in when we're not playing/running lone wolf.
That's understandable, but its still suspicious since the guy who came over after Kactus left was asking for me by name and was talking about how he killed redliner. Lasimusi made the forum post about redliner so it only supports what I think was going on.
 #1652  by Kactus

your gun was constantly up and in my face. you cornered me in the house and didn't let me move. you kept shifting to put the barrel into my face.

Gun out, and ready. is an aggressive posture.
 #1658  by IvanS.

Kactus wrote:your gun was constantly up and in my face. you cornered me in the house and didn't let me move. you kept shifting to put the barrel into my face.

Gun out, and ready. is an aggressive posture.
That is where you are wrong, my gun was in my hands, not raised, and not in your face. I didn't corner you either, where would you rather have me sit? on the fire? down the stairs where I can't see you where you could possibly pull out a gun and shoot me in the back? The only time I got close to you was to check your pulse. I was also shifting around in case someone was on the hill looking through the window or about to sprint into the house. Like I said, we were expecting a trap so I acted accordingly. If I had wanted to I could of raised my weapon and held you up or even just killed you, but I didn't because you seemed chill until you went mute and then left. There's a lot of people gunning for any Potato so forgive me for being cautious.