Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Dearest Tater Salad boys

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #1496  by Pdatric

Just an open letter to the Potatoes!

You killed me, rightfully because I was trying to hunt you, but then you explained to your bambi friend that myself and my brother "Wes" were combat logging shit bags, and that i was teleporting around the map... I was watching you from on top of the firestation before you found me.

I'm all for some rivalry people not liking people... but dont spread false titles like that! Be classier then that.

I look forward to our next engagement!

-Patric
 #1497  by JackeL

claims of hacking are serious disputes and should be treated as such.

DO NOT throw the word "hacker" around the server/forum/facebook.

there is specific protocol to dealing with hackers and should be handled as such.
 #1525  by lank3033

I was the fella who was wandering with the potatos for a bit. They certainly accused you of combat logging, but I never personally heard them say anything about you being a hacker. Not really sure what their problem was with you, what sorts of interactions you have had in the past or what great benefit combat logging would get a player on this server.
 #1528  by Pdatric

He claimed that I was desyncing around the map. I'm thinking it was with the desync problems some where seeing earlier, no clue.

They killed my brother and I a week or so ago, we found them and took down one of them and then they killed me and sniped my brother who was on top of the firestation. It was a really fun firefight, so that is where the bad blood started. As I said, I'm totally fine with them hunting and killing me and my brother, that part's pretty fun! Just dont spread wrong rumors about us!

Word of advice for you lank, Potatoes are powerful but have a lot of other groups against them haha pick your allegiance wisely!

I hope to meet up with you in game and share a beer!

-Patric
 #1535  by lank3033

Yeah, the desync was real today. I have no allegiances currently. Helped them with a fellow trying to kill them earlier today and tagged along for a while to do some looting/patrolling. I met them actually when they killed me, thinking I was a cop last week. We met the next day and they made amends with gifts- so now I freely pass through potato land. Ended up leaving electro later with a fresh spawn to guide him to the military bases.
 #1536  by Redliner13

There were no "rumors" spread about you, only facts. We killed your brother and you combat logged on top of the fire station. After we released that you had logged we sent a sniper on top of sniper hill to wait. Lo and behold your shining face logged into the server right were we anticipated. A few shots later and we were completely justified in calling you a combat logger. We did not accuse you of hacking.... rather using unfair tactics that put your integrity in question.

-Red
 #1563  by Pdatric

No no Red, That is were you are wrong. I was the one that killed one of you behind the cabin, grabbed the AKM and then was promptly killed by a real good shot. My brother was covering me from on top of the fire station, and was sniped just a few seconds after. We play in the same room together and spawned right back in to see about getting some revenge.

There was no combat logging, just 2 dead brothers, and no "Unfair tactics" if I could desync around the map then how would you catch me and kill me as a bambi? I was on top of the fire station trying to loot a body of a threat that wouldn't answer, saw you guys running by the train station, came down from the fire station and hid behind the shed where you found me.

Don't make allegations like that unless you are 100% positive. You clearly did not check the pulses on the bodies, or you would have known that I was the one killed in the field and my brother was the one sniped from on top of the fire station.

-Patric
 #1564  by IvanS.

No Wes certainly did combat log, we seen him on top of the fire station and I went to mini sniper to take him out. When I got there he was gone, we had eyes watching the ladder the whole time so unless he someone managed to teleport he logged off. I sat on the hill and waited for a log in and about a minute or so later someone spawned in on top of the fire station and I killed them, checked pulse and it was Wes.
 #1573  by JackeL

unless there is any evidence to either claims...

i suggest it gets dropped...

it appears everyone died anyhow.. so if (im not saying he did, just tryin to find common ground to defuse situation) he did combat log, it was useless.

we do not want any more negative rumors being spread about our server.

its one thing when we get called a KOSing colony.
its another thing completely when we get labeled as combat loggers, or worse, hackers.

everyone keep in my mind, its not just ur honor, ur reputation at stake...

IT IS THE ENTIRE COLONY!!!

now how bout that beer?