Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Scamp Family Carnival screenshots!

• All media for DayZ goes here
All media for DayZ goes here
 #1087  by Odin_Lowe

Hello everyone! I recently took part in the Scamp Family carnival at the Kamensk mine and now I'm sharing some screenshots from that night with you fellas! I had a great time and think that it was a fantastic evening!

Enjoy!

Edit: For some reason the screenshots are not completely showing and the right part is missing, but only in this forum... :? Any way to fix this?

Edit2: Nevermind, the new version of the site seem to have fixed it all!! :-)

Arriving at the mine. A lot of folks were outside preparing things. The security was pretty tight and we felt safe there.

Deeper in the mine.

Getting my fortune told! "It is good to assist a powerful leader, with a great goal." Weyland is the leader, and the Colony is the goal! At least for me! :P

We then encountered a poor soul who was stuck in the mine walls.

After lots of prayers, hits on the walls and many screams trying to help him out, he managed to get unstuck and join us!

We then gathered around for some entertainment. The great fortune teller was on percussion and was providing music while people danced and talked.

Fantastic night overall! Thanks to everyone who participated! We should gather again for a Christmas party eventually! Take care all!