Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Server down?

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #3450  by Jaymoh

Hello!

I have been trying to join the server and I get stuck at waiting for host. I recently applied for whitelisting but haven't heard back, just making sure that didn't have anything to do with it?

Sincerely,
Josh
 #3453  by Ramblin Hans

No, the server has been under a heavy load, full all the time, and I think its taking its toll. There has been some hanging, but the admins are VERY active about resetting it when it gets reported. If you are white listed you'll get the information for teamspeak and facebook where you can let an admin know.

Weyland has been very busy, and I know he's been working through the backlog of applicants, if you followed all the steps including befriending him on FB be patient and he will get to yours.
 #3483  by Weyland

We've been slowing down on interviews until 0.56 hits. Send me a PM with your info and I'll take a look.

Wait for host might be related to the frequent crashing bugs with this build. Server stability is being fixed in 0.56.

Our server is 50/50 24/7 which is a reason why we have stability issues.

Talk to you soon!
 #3739  by Styles

me and my friend were playing on the server and it got really laggy, i logged off ( my internet is working perfectly ) and when i tried to log on the server, i only got please wait. i waited for about 15 minutes and it still wouldn't let me play