Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• name change..

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #3182  by CannibalKarl

if i get shot one more time trying to be friendly over my name i'm done... what are my chances of changing it?
 #3195  by Ramblin Hans

The rules state names should remain static, however I have changed my name to reflect a new character. I'm not sure either how to officially clear it, or if that is a legacy rule from before we were all whitelisted by GUID. Perhaps we can get some clarification from Weyland when he sees this.

So, I have to ask... are you not a cannibal then? Asking as one who hunts cannibals, probably good info to have.
 #3204  by CannibalKarl

After a night of no sleep lots of drugs and really only meeting 1 truly nice person (wish i got his name), I have decided to embrace my name. I was not a cannibal before but interaction has forced my hand =/. As someone who hunts them maybe you have killed me over my name who knows, but thanks to players like that I now am. If you could point me in the direction of the other nihilistic sociopaths i would however be grateful.
 #3340  by Weyland

CannibalKarl wrote:if i get shot one more time trying to be friendly over my name i'm done... what are my chances of changing it?
If you want to change your name message me over FB. Only takes a tick or two. Hope this helps!