Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Not even in the door yet and called a hacker.

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #3071  by Artulious

I was in the process of getting an interview for your server, i was questioned, about a profile on mpgh which has my name and profile picture on it. The very same picture i have on my steam profile. I don't know why but someone has made an account there with my name and profile picture, and also contact info. If i could get someone to actually talk with about this instead of accusing me over facebook of being a hacker, that in itself would be more human.
I am more agitated than intrigued as i was planning to include many of my friends in this application process, But it seems a few simple glances is enough evidence to treat me like a sub-par hacker.
Things to think about when answering my thread:
3. The way this was dealt with was not only wrong but lacked every sense of human interaction. I won't defend myself in a facebook chat room. I have a teamspeak feel free to talk to me there.
(I would also like to add i felt like i was in an inquisition, during the process. It was not very comfortable at all.)
(I have messaged MPGH that this is not me and to delete the account.)

At this point i am only wanting to resolve this so that something someone did, doesn't affect my future in DayZRP
I need this resolved ASAP
 #3075  by YungBoiCollin

Everything will be okay man! If it wasn't you why so offended by it? Just calm down for now until everything is figured out. However if it was you, Honesty is key. I have an MPGH account. and am currently getting interviewed. I don't know how things will go however, I don't use any hacks since the last battle eye patch fixed most of them, About 2 months ago and hacking or modding in game honestly gets boring after a while! Feel free to add me and we can link up sometime!
www.steamcommunity.com/dominospizza
 #3076  by YungBoiCollin

Lol dude this community is a joke. Fully honest with them and they banned me for using a hack around 2 months ago. Pathetic, Especially when this is a role playing community, There would be no point of using hacks in a role play community, I will leave it as that, HONESTLY upset i didn't make the whitelist, Good bye
 #3077  by Weyland

Yungboicalling is an admitted hacker...DENIED! He is acting like hacking in mid 1/2105 was ages ago. Once a hacker, always a hacker.

Artulious has an account on MPGH looking for hacks that not only had his AOL AIM info, but also had his Yahoo info. Both of his names LigerXero and Artulious are not connected in any way, are worlds apart, and only related to one person, the person that was denied.

:party: