Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Drag Dead Bodies!

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ
 #77  by JeSTeR

What do you think about the idea of DayZ DevTeam making dead bodies being able to drag by alive players?
I mean, when there's a dead body of a player on the floor, we should be able to pick it and/or drag it to another place.
I think it would be useful in a few ways, mainly if you kill it in a pvp zone and you want to drag it inside of a house or another building, so you could loot it safely.
 #79  by Capndudeguy

I think that's an awesome idea! You should be able to drag restrained players too. Would add a whole new level to bandit hold ups lol
 #83  by FAQ2chief

well we all know that there are those who will troll with the dragging but in a squad combat scenario it is a great thing to be able to grab an unconscious squad mate and pull them to safety, now there will be a new use for rope as well, so the next thing around the corner from dragging will be public hangings??? if you read the description on the rope that's what it looks like to me anyway, let the bandits swing in the courtyard? hang opposing squads out in the open as a deterrent to those who want to try to loot an area you control? Bring it on!! Make this digital apocalypse feel more real please........
 #112  by JeSTeR

Yeah I can't wait to see the feature ingame. And sure a little help from the ropes would be cool aswell xD.
 #239  by [WCEU]Weyland

Makes sense, I have always said that you shouldn't be able to hide a body unless you drag it and bury it with a shovel.
 #241  by Pmba79

[WCEU]Weyland wrote:Makes sense, I have always said that you shouldn't be able to hide a body unless you drag it and bury it with a shovel.
Hear hear !
 #1282  by x0rr0x

i just think it will make hostage situations way more intense. Will also be very useful for the "police" that are getting geared up in game.
subdue and restrain target (knock out), drag to "jail", lock the door using a lockpick, treat injuries to reawaken / ensure jail time, ???, PROFIT

blood bank anyone? catch someone, test blood, O neg is universal donor.... proceed to profit?
 #1403  by Zex_Suik

x0rr0x wrote:i just think it will make hostage situations way more intense. Will also be very useful for the "police" that are getting geared up in game.
subdue and restrain target (knock out), drag to "jail", lock the door using a lockpick, treat injuries to reawaken / ensure jail time, ???, PROFIT

blood bank anyone? catch someone, test blood, O neg is universal donor.... proceed to profit?
I was thinking the exact same thing last night. Taking prisoners, taking their blood and profiting. Force feed/drink to replenish. Farm em out like cattle.