Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Run-in during NWAF

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ
 #4663  by KrakenZombie

I went into this server expecting people to try and talk through any complications they might have. I even got on mic to state "Hey, be easy man. Just checking stuff out, no weapons." The door opens and before I can get my weapon out he's blasted me away.

I understand the NWAF is a high PvP area and all, but I adamantly wanted to talk it out with no bloodshed and with no response he wasted me. I want to be a merc on Colony, but if people are willing to run around and KOS and not give a damn about someone attempting to talk it through, then I might as well just jump back to the public servers.
 #4683  by Kactus

RP is not no KOS. Hacker free RP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 #4698  by ChroniclyInsane

I suggust saving that talking interaction for somewhere besides the airfield. Because bandits say the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #4700  by KrakenZombie

Kactus wrote:RP is not no KOS. Hacker free RP

I had a feeling me and this guy would have some beef considering I saw him come into the house with a weapon in hand. He was ready. I was willing to talk it through and even make trades for items if he needed, but he wanted to go the hard route.

Oh, well, c'est la vie.
 #4774  by Weyland

KrakenZombie wrote:
Kactus wrote:RP is not no KOS. Hacker free RP

I had a feeling me and this guy would have some beef considering I saw him come into the house with a weapon in hand. He was ready. I was willing to talk it through and even make trades for items if he needed, but he wanted to go the hard route.

Oh, well, c'est la vie.
Blame yourself, not the server. Operator Error 101.