Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Woodrow

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ
 #3512  by Woodrow

I got banned because i was being just superior at the game. one of your dumb ass badmins decided to ban for me no reason a little while back. Its funny because he killed my buddy first. (even tho there is a no kos rule or was back in the day not sure if its changed). So after about 5 mins after killing them i actually get banned. the fuck is this shit? my name was dex and i played pretty avidly on your server. The badmin has a british voice, only thing i really know.
 #3515  by lank3033

There is no rule against KOS and there never has been (there are such rules on other servers), but if you are not whitelisted and play on the US server you are not allowed to have an overabundance of kills in a short amount of time. This is to stop people coming to our hacker free environment simply to get some safe PVP in. Its a roleplay server, and having people stop by just to murder people up and down the coast does not help build that community. I only assume you were killing a bunch of people since you are claiming you were banned for being "superior at the game." There is a clear warning at the bottom of the screen that non-whitelisters with an overabundance of kills in a short time will be kicked.