Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Really?!

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ
 #3492  by Jenny P

It has been implied this evening that I have been passing information REALLY?! The last time anyone even ASKED me to tell them someone else's location I flipped my lid! What makes you think I am going to do it willingly....?!

Betrayal is not in my nature, and if you seriously think I am capable of that and are meant to be one of my friends..........Well you know where the unfriend button is!
 #3493  by Jedi Brittany

I'm sorry that people are shitty. I'll have their heads on a pike. <3
 #3494  by lank3033

Its absurd that so called "heroes' can't trust the most upstanding and trustworthy member of the Colony. Whenever Jenny is RPing as a medic it is common knowledge that she does no participate in fights or conflicts in any way. Cell Block C informed Jenny of our location before the rest of the server so that she could be in position to offer 'heroes' assistance. Cell Block C had no need of her services, but apparently members of Fenrir accused her of assisting us in some way and then shot her despite her holding a glowing blue chemlight to distinguish her as a medic. If members of Fenrir actually think that Jenny can't be trusted then you should probably just uninstall the game, because it takes a certain ammount of intelligence to play it. Sure, occasionally Jennifer Petch plays on the side of cell Block C as Mrs. Ted (like when we had our wedding), but when she is Medic Jenny she is neutral and there for no other reason but to help members of the Colony with medical assistance. If you can't tell the difference you are simple. If you shot jenny, you are a coward. Its a sad day when the villains have more respect for the Medic's of this server than the hero's do. Shape up you sad little children.
 #3495  by Jenny P

<3 you guys.
Say's a lot when you guys are the ones defending me when I have known/run with most of the people that were in that chat longer than I have been talking to most of you.......
Is very sad indeed.....
 #3496  by Gabriel Laurence

Last I checked shooting a medic was a warcrime.

If you ever find out who it was they will catch a face full of lead from me.
 #3499  by Jedi Brittany

lank3033 wrote:Its absurd that so called "heroes' can't trust the most upstanding and trustworthy member of the Colony. Whenever Jenny is RPing as a medic it is common knowledge that she does no participate in fights or conflicts in any way. Cell Block C informed Jenny of our location before the rest of the server so that she could be in position to offer 'heroes' assistance. Cell Block C had no need of her services, but apparently members of Fenrir accused her of assisting us in some way and then shot her despite her holding a glowing blue chemlight to distinguish her as a medic. If members of Fenrir actually think that Jenny can't be trusted then you should probably just uninstall the game, because it takes a certain ammount of intelligence to play it. Sure, occasionally Jennifer Petch plays on the side of cell Block C as Mrs. Ted (like when we had our wedding), but when she is Medic Jenny she is neutral and there for no other reason but to help members of the Colony with medical assistance. If you can't tell the difference you are simple. If you shot jenny, you are a coward and straight up cunt. Its a sad day when the villains have more respect for the Medic's of this server than the hero's do. Shape up you sad little children.

Couldn't have said it better myself! :cry:
 #3513  by Awakened_St8

I wasn't even going to dignify this shit with a response, but seeing how upset you all got when Judge accused you of something, I figure what the hell...Loving the blanket accusations against my group. How about when you call out an entire server, you take for granted that there is going to be multiple factions running together. Which of us, specifically, need to uninstall our games Lank?
 #3514  by lank3033

Yep, when people accuse our group of cheating we take the issue very seriously as it violates the Colony rules for players to glitch, hack or otherwise cheat the system. When you accuse someone of cheating, at the end of the day someone might be getting banned for it because it is serious stuff. However, this issue is not an issue of the colony rules being violated, it is simply one of how Colony members are treating other members. See the difference? Which of your members should uninstall? I believe I was pretty clear in my statement -"members of Fenrir accused her of assisting us in some way and then shot her despite her holding a glowing blue chemlight to distinguish her as a medic. If members of Fenrir actually think that Jenny can't be trusted then you should probably just uninstall the game, because it takes a certain amount of intelligence to play it. " So the people who should stop playing are the ones who seriously mistrust Jenny after all of the evidence to the contrary. Perhaps it was an accident that she was shot by one of the hero's. Perhaps he saw the blue chemlight bobbing through the darkness and thought- 'That must be a hostile target trying to trick us,' without bothering to confirm his shot with the group before taking it. Mistakes happen sure, but members of the hero colonies have regularly been treating Jenny with suspicion without grounds simply because from time to time she removes her 'Medic Jenny' tags and puts on her 'mrs Ted' tags to play with us in the cell block. People who can't understand the difference between the two might not be the brightest bulbs. Being a hero is a hard job and I would argue that Jenny has done more hero activities, and much more to help the Hero side of the server community while playing as a medic than all the the people currently playing in 'hero groups' combined. It is therefore absurd that the largest amount of pushback of her efforts is lately coming from folks titling themselves as 'heroes.' Awakened_St8, if its true that members of the hero colonies (and you are right, it was wrong of me to associate them all with Fenrir, I know you have several groups working together) accused jenny of passing info and seriously can't trust her, then my comments stand as written. People who can't understand the difference between two distinct roleplay styles being played at separate times by a single individual are not smart people. If however the events have been reported incorrectly then I would love to be corrected in my assumptions. (Also as a side note, this is the Thunderdome- The place to vent frustrations. Playing as a medic is a thankless job and I feel Jenny's frustration at being continually treated with suspicion. My original post shouldn't have been directed only at Fenrir specifically- You guys just stand out as the most acitve on the server- but a critique directed at all the current Hero players and the way they have been acting towards the medic colony.)