Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• KOS

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ

KOS

#3484  by Spook

Waaaaay too much KOS on this server. To whoever killed me over in Gorka thinking I placed mine traps, you only made yourself look like an idiot, but cheers to you pal.
 #3485  by Gabriel Laurence

I find it's a more reasonable split than that - I've had as many neutral/positive encounters as I have had negative.

One guy was taking potshots of the top of the school in some little village and chased me into a corner; another guy came blazing into the building, tracked him down; shot him, then gave me the body to loot for some gear since I had just died an hour ago.

One crazy guy chased me with a hockey stick. I could have shot him but I didn't feel like being mean.

Another time I was in the police station in one of the towns near Staroy and had my back turned. I turned around and a guy with a chain saw was standing there; I scooted for the corner; yanked out my gun (which didn't even have bullets) and we negotiated it through in a friendly and adult manner. - I think he just didn't see me there; opposed to him trying to sneak up on me.