Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• DO IT FOR MEDIC JENNY!!!!

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ
 #2915  by Kylemayer

You know, we were not even going to kill you. We were trying a RP. We informed you were going to live. But you logged out to kill yerself.... Honestly we were trying to make a story!
 #2916  by Jenny P

If you'd of put a fake distress call up over FB and not talked to me and lied to me i'd of been fine with it but you did it all over TS and that is bang out of order!
 #2917  by Kylemayer

Jenny P wrote:If you'd of put a fake distress call up over FB and not talked to me and lied to me i'd of been fine with it but you did it all over TS and that is bang out of order!
First off, I didnt put that up. But serious. Me and PETE planed this for 1 hour. Someone sumbitted medic call. Which easily coulda been a radio transition. Ect ect. We were holding you hostage for a group to come aid. And we wanted them. Kosher rp. you wasn't even going to die. It was all Roleplay. You decided to combat log. If you wanna get defensive thats on you. We did this for a clear thing to RP, not OUT of character. You've rolled with me numerous times in RP, My character even put a gun to you. My characters a metal person. We just want to get the point across that it was all RP, and we wanted to make a story out of it. If we told you the plot, it could have led to lesser in game. Less feeling and emotion. :/
 #2918  by Jenny P

Should of done a fake post on facebook not got him to come in my teamspeak AS MY FRIEND and tell me he needed help! Just no Kyle you can't justify that not at all! That is why i feel so hurt and betrayed not because of what you did, but how you did it!
 #2919  by Kylemayer

Jenny P wrote:Should of done a fake post on facebook not got him to come in my teamspeak AS MY FRIEND and tell me he needed help! Just no Kyle you can't justify that not at all! That is why i feel so hurt and betrayed not because of what you did, but how you did it!
Aint havin it. RP is RP. Im not argueing further. Talk to you when things cool down.
 #2928  by MattTheGrayt

I think you were wrong to put up a fake distress call. Whether it was intended to be RP or not, you have abused the system and proven that you cannot be trusted. Jenny responds to several distress calls a week and assumes that all of the people actually need help. Also, she went out of here way to come and "help" you. If you wanted a hostage, you should have put up a trade request. I'm sure plenty of people would have hoped in to save him/her if you let the community know you had a hostage. Don't abuse this privilege again.
 #2929  by Jenny P

They won't get a chance to abuse the privilege again as they're now on the medic blacklist! And no longer people that I would call my friends!
Last edited by Jenny P on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.