Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• My time as a hostage.

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ
 #2552  by Jenny P

I was running with two people. They wanted what most men wanted, Bigger guns! I wanted Medical gear so I decided to tag along to Vybor military base. As dangerous as it's known to be I always found very good condition medical gear and extra storage around the base which is always useful for a Medic.

The guy's went ahead and I hung back, I saw a flare go off and something just didn't feel right, I just wanted to run in the opposite direction, but they wanted to go in... so I followed. I had taken my friend's and apparently now enemies advice and packed a small gun in my backpack as protection for myself but didn't feel the need at this point to draw it as it would only make me seem more threatening to whoever it was in the base and cause them to become hostile. Oh how wrong I was! We ran into the first barrack block and checked it out for any loot. Then I was told to get in a room and hide as they had just seen a guy run past the window, my heart is racing all I could think was “Oh my god, I'm going to die.”

One of the guys made contact in hopes to diffuse the situation his efforts failed as the hostile force threw a grenade at the door then started shooting through the walls at the two guy's killing them both, I thought I was a goner! Then I hear the voice that was going to haunt me the rest of my life “come outside and we won't kill you” I knew I was going to be restrained, I had the urge to run but I knew that would just seal my fate and I would definitely be dead.

So I complied with their demands, Then I got to add a name to the voice that would haunt me for the rest of my day's as it flashed up on my screen 'Jax is now restraining you' My heart pounding and my stomach in my throat I saw another of my captors, he looked familiar to me and even with his attempts to disguise his voice as he told me (in a terrible Russian accent) That I had 5 minuets to live and I had to post a distress call on facebook. I knew who he was, It took me back a few day's to where I had met him in a friendly situation and gone to save one of his comrades, then witnessed them both die at the hands of a pale rider and had spent 5 minuets taking all his stuff off his body and his friends so that they didn't loose it all, And this was the thanks I get! I got so mad an upset that I started shouting obscenities at him, telling him he was a wanker and an asshole, and that I couldn't believe it etc etc.

Then the torture began, I was beaten and forced to drink sterilising alcohol which tasted disgusting but it started to numb the pain of the beating's. I Then learned one of my other captors name as it flashed up on my screen “Redliner13 is bandaging you” he had a gentle touch as he tended to my wound's. I wondered if once like me he had been a medic or worked in a hospital.

The torture continued, I kept hearing shot's. They seemed to leave me alone for a while, but they would occasionally come back every so often and ask me how I was, I don't know if he actually cared, but he had a very soothing voice, and it calmed my heart a bit.

I started to wonder if I was starting to suffer from Stockholm syndrome, How could I possibly be starting to like these people? They had handcuffed me and tortured me why do I care if their voice is soothing, I blamed it on the poison they had been feeding me. It must of been making me delirious because I'm asking for more and talking about cocktails with one of them, in between shouting abuse at them and demanding more alcohol.

Then they started feeding me raw meat. I just hoped it wasn't human meat else I was going to break free and shoot myself, I could not of lived with that shame. But the cry didn't come, I breathed a sigh of relief.

After a few more checks that I was still there and some more shouting and making demands from me, I heard someone saying they we're near by and coming to save me. Once they had all left the area I started to wiggle as fast as I could! My savior said he could see me and I couldn't see my captors anywhere so I wiggled and wiggled until I had broken out! I thought yes I'm free, Run like the wind just run get far away from here.

I run through the gap in the fence and I am met by my savior! I get my gun out of my bag and start to sneak around the perimeter wall as they are scouring the base looking for me. I'm free I'm free my savior tells me to run as fast as I can and don't stop for anything! I keep running but my feet are killing me they took my shoes! We run up the hill and luckily in the hunting hut just lying on the floor is a pair of shoe's I thought to myself it's definitely my lucky day! We keep running until we get to a small wooded area.

I'm not sick I only have a fracture I wonder how that could of happened but I notice my charcoal tab's had gone out of my backpack, Had one of my captor's force fed me charcoal tab's after they had fed me all that poison?!
I didn't know but I was glad to only have a fracture, then for some reason I froze I didn't understand why then it was as if I had been transported back before we got to the forest but now I was dehydrated starving and sick!? I didn't understand but I knew I was in deep trouble.

We made it back to the forest where I tried to drink but I was too weak and couldn't get the heavy canteen to my mouth, I ate as much as I could but all this wasn't enough. I had passed out, My savior force fed me water, gave me an Epi pen and performed CPR but his efforts were wasted I was no longer meant for this world I had survived a horrible ordeal only to be killed by the injuries I had sustained.
 #2554  by Jenny P

It still makes me feel sick, just the thought! How could I start to like them? It's just not right man! Nit right at all!
 #2555  by Redliner13

Hey Jenny had fun today :)

You should comply quickly and too my exact points next time, almost blew your head off a couple times :(