Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• KOSed at prison in Turovo

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ
 #2128  by CORPSEKILLER

knives613 wrote:That prison spawns military loot even for such a small building that is still considered a military zone.
The problem is military loot spawns almost everywhere...garages, houses, barns...etc so by saying "military loot"= military zone is just an excuse for KOS. I expect certain clans to KOS (your's is at the top of the list...lol ) thats part of the game...what I'm pissed about is the clans that say they don't KOS and actually do.The Potatos no matter what they say are KOSers 2 of them fucking noob killed me 3 times before I got a different spawn area, I know this because at the time there was only 4 people on myself 2 potatos and a random and I was killed by 2 guys that were together...doesn't take a genius to do that math...lol And my comment to Christian was just me blowing off steam...it's funny though how people like Az10k get so worked up about comments in this forum...ok I may have egged him on a little but it's all in fun.
 #2148  by IvanS.

CORPSEKILLER wrote:
knives613 wrote:That prison spawns military loot even for such a small building that is still considered a military zone.
The problem is military loot spawns almost everywhere...garages, houses, barns...etc so by saying "military loot"= military zone is just an excuse for KOS. I expect certain clans to KOS (your's is at the top of the list...lol ) thats part of the game...what I'm pissed about is the clans that say they don't KOS and actually do.The Potatos no matter what they say are KOSers 2 of them fucking noob killed me 3 times before I got a different spawn area, I know this because at the time there was only 4 people on myself 2 potatos and a random and I was killed by 2 guys that were together...doesn't take a genius to do that math...lol And my comment to Christian was just me blowing off steam...it's funny though how people like Az10k get so worked up about comments in this forum...ok I may have egged him on a little but it's all in fun.
And the names were? We generally never play when the server is that lowly populated and even then its not more than one of us.
 #2165  by Punisher5795

Ya know... I don't wanna come off as a rude prick or anything.

But if you have to go to the forums specifically to complain about being KoS'ed. You're doing something wrong.

Survival of the fittest. If you really did serve in your military as you claim then that should be easy to understand.

Maybe there wasn't anything you could do in this situation to be in the perfect control. I don't know, I wasn't there. Regardless, you got outplayed accept that. Just use the experience to learn from it.
 #2389  by MoeksOne

Corpsekiller, you signed yourself up for the military, serving the country is part of those terms... it has nothing to do with anyone else. Nobody owes you anything, especially not people from any country other than your own. If you signed up to swing your dick around and demand respect and whatever else from others... you signed up for the wrong reasons. This arrogant / childish post is hurting you more than its helping.
 #2426  by schokkwave

Lololol. I too was in the Us Army and deployed twice. However I cannot stand soldiers like you that use your service to demand respect from others on matters that have NOTHING to do with your service. It's even more laughable and pathetic when it is done on an Internet forum. From one soldier to another sir, I have zero respect for your behavior.