Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• KOSed at prison in Turovo

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ
 #2044  by RRDELR

You can't go into militarized zones expecting to make new friends. It doesn't work that way.
 #2045  by CORPSEKILLER

Really are you all retarded, a jail in/next to a town is NOT a fucking militarized zone...it seems many of you want to say that to justify when you KOS. Military Base = militarized zone, Airfield=Militarized zone
 #2047  by Az10k

Corpsekiller, watching you calling names and disrespect people here shows you deserve to be KoSed every single time...
 #2068  by CORPSEKILLER

Az10k wrote:Corpsekiller, watching you calling names and disrespect people here shows you deserve to be KoSed every single time...
Well that's your opinion and you're welcome to it...And if you read my post you know I was not doing anything to deserve a KOS and I was NOT in a military area. Everyone wants to justify KOSing...a military area, you were calling me names in the forum...you disrespected me...wah wah wah! It is all the KOSing that is ruining this server! And remember it's people like me that have defended this country so you have the right to say your opinion!
 #2079  by CORPSEKILLER

Az10k wrote:LOL this is not your country man. This is the INTERNET :-D :-D
Well I guess that statement does not apply to you since you're in Portugal and obviously you have not defended your country/served in the military....you come off as one of those internet smartass tough guys,...you guys crack me up. When you have spilled blood defending your country then you can talk to me...be gone with you wind bag! . :P :-D :-D :-D :-D