Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• KOSing

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ
 #2027  by CORPSEKILLER

I know that KOS is part of the game but fucking really...it is non stop...this IS a KOS server no matter what anyone says. I have tried to make contact and go out of my way NOT to kill anyone but not anymore...I am fucking killing everyone I see from now on that is not in my clan...just sayin
 #2034  by IvanS.

Try some different approaches maybe. If you see someone don't just go up to them and make contact, sit back keep an eye on them if things seem sketchy move on or if you really want to make contact wait until you will have the upper hand(When they holster their weapon for whatever reason). When it comes to military locations its turns into a grey area, if even that. I don't think anyone going to a military location is looking for friends.
 #2038  by CORPSEKILLER

I have tried all the different tactics for making contact...they failed
 #2050  by [666]Slave

Im friendly mate, so dont shoot me please :)

Btw what kind of group are you in mate? Im currently looking for one. Id like a survivalist group tbh, but any group is good with good people :)
 #2187  by MikeB

CORPSEKILLER wrote:I know that KOS is part of the game but fucking really...it is non stop...this IS a KOS server no matter what anyone says. I have tried to make contact and go out of my way NOT to kill anyone but not anymore...I am fucking killing everyone I see from now on that is not in my clan...just sayin
I agree with the first part of your post. Seriously gets under my skin when I go out of my way to avoid conflict areas (known for combat and KOS) only to be KOS'd in the back of the head by someone in a friendly trading area. Fairly certain the shooter wanted to start shit with the CPD that was in the area and decided to shoot someone that was clearly (by my appearance) not CPD.

Seems like everyone wants to be a sniper and shoot people. I'd really like to see people that aren't here for some RP go somewhere else.

Also, I'm interested in knowing if the server logs give information such as who killed who and where each person was :)

But the last part of your post, you stayed true to your values while serving, I'm going to continue the RP and not KOS, because those are my values. You're welcome to contact me if you'd like to join up as a Bounty Hunter.