Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Elgringo Murdered while jogging!

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ
 #1945  by CORPSEKILLER

Today at approx 11:07 my friend Elgringo was murdered just East of Vybor...while minding his own business jogging up the road he was shot, he tried to run and pleaded with them to stop shooting, his words fell on deaf ears and they continued to shoot , he eventually passed from multiple gun shot wounds. He was on the com with me during the entire incident so I know he made every effort to have a peaceful encounter with you to no avail...with his dying breath he told me who was in the area...rest assured my friend I will seek vengeance for your wrongful death !
 #1976  by [666]Slave

I'm not a bandit, I'm a neutral here so far but a major rule of DayZ mod/SA, You NEVER run up a road... its his own fault. Learn from your mistakes and become a better chess player :)

Think like the predator man, you think he would run up a road? Naw man he is in the trees :)
 #1984  by Fuggaak

Also, the NW area is very dangerous. It is not as frowned upon to KOS there because it is the area with the best gear in the game. People get very nervous and protective out there.
 #1986  by Buckaroo Banzai

Wish I could have been there to save you ElGringo.
Or at least have died trying.
As for me I enjoy running down roads. Especially main streets. I like to encourage bandits.

Ps- I don't shoot on sight. So if you see a guy running down the middle of the road in a gillie and UN helmet (most likely my gear) feel free to ask for medical help.. But if you're thinking of shooting know that there is likely over watch in the bushes and not all of my friends play the hero role....
 #1988  by DaHes

Military Bases/Surrounding Areas = Last Man/Team Standing; its the Wild West.

As for the rest, I've heard of a couple other epic shootouts in Kamyshovo that are linked to RP on the forums and Facebook which is cool. The best advice I can give is to lay low. The odds of someone finding you sitting next to your fire in the woods or a small country town are pretty low. The odds of them killing you after finding you there are also pretty low. Also, remember, sometimes people get killed for what they have (because people are too lazy or too afraid to just hold them up and take it), so if you wonder around with awesome gear, you're more likely to get killed.

I play as a survivor; unless you want damaged clothes and second hand weapons, I have nothing to offer you.