Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Clearing my name Wildcat

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ
 #1863  by Wildcat

Ok I am not a snitch I don't ghost in team speak. It's hard enough to join a new server without knowing anyone and start to make friends. Yesterday I was accused of ghosting in team speak telling the Potato's where Irish a Cowboy was going. All I have is my word nobody on the server knows me but to slander me when I have no way of proving I did no wrong I will not stand for. So I post here nothing to hide I did not ghost have not ghosted will not ghost. I play my char the way I live in real life as honorable and honest as I can. I will not KOS will tell you I am friendly and mean it. I play where I work so I do drop off team speak when I am talking to customers I tell everyone this when I drop.

Sorry you run your life with so much dishonesty you can't trust anyone in a game. Hope you like your digital shiny gun.

Wildcat
 #1865  by =PK=IRISH

Since you mentioned me and what happened to me yesterday in your post I'll respond.

If I knew you had ghosted I'd simply have said something to you. Instead I quietly left the ts room we were in and went to my own ts channel. You are right though, nobody knows you and your name did come up.

Whoever told you that you were being singled out did so on their own. I specifically told one of the people in there that said you had messaged him not to bother to respond, and that we are all big boys, and that even if you were ghosting that stuff has a way of sorting itself out. I asked him to simply drop it. If he chose not to do so you might want to ask whomever said something to you why they would do that.

So by the way - Who was it that made you feel like you needed to clear your name? I'd be more than happy to meet up with both of you in ts and get this squashed so you can enjoy the game and the Colony.