Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Whitelisting Issues

• Discussion for all things DayZ
Discussion for all things DayZ
 #6703  by FelixForeSight1636

There is a serious issues with your application for whitelisting. I personally do not have a Facebook or Instagram.

Quoting from the site
"NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT SEND OUR ADMIN A FRIEND REQUEST YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE AUTO-DENIED."
"NOTE: IF YOU DON’T FOLLOW US ON TWITTER, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE AUTO-DENIED."

I personally don't think that should be a requirement. I stay away from social media as much as possible due to my profession. I can give you whatever basic information you need from me to get around that.

Thanks,
FelixForeSight1636
 #6704  by Polar

Unfortunately, we do require Facebook and Twitter. We use it for communication and for security of the project, thus there are no waivers for this requirement.

Best of Luck!
 #7223  by HiPaTon

DApps use smart contracts to perform transactions between two or more anonymous parties without any centralized authority. DApps audit is a type of audit that is conducted to identify and assess the security of DApps. Click on the link. A DApp security audit is similar to a security audit in that it is conducted to identify and assess the security of a DApp.