Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Game and Surf Safely with NordVPN

• Movies, job hunting, games, personals, you name it
Movies, job hunting, games, personals, you name it
 #6903  by Weyland

DayZ Colony has teamed up with NordVPN to bring you a safe haven for your gaming experience. I know many of you are thinking that you're probably gaming safely already which is probably not the case even if you're already using a VPN.

Click HERE to JOIN NordVPN

Why would I want to use a VPN?
When you're PC Gaming, if you join any hosted server your IP address is available and can be compromised. If you join a TeamSpeak server, your IP is compromised. We're living in the digital age and staying protected is paramount. Running DayZ Colony and having a strict no hacking/cheating/exploiting policy, I've had my share of disgruntled dust-ups. I mistakingly clicked a link someone sent me on Discord via DM which turned out to be a malicious link to get my IP. I scrambled to shut my machine off and call my ISP to release my IP for a new one. It was a very unsettling experience and took almost two hours. Definitely something I don't want to go through again.

When your Console Gaming, a lot of people are using 3rd party applications like Cain and Abel or Wireshark. Network packet sniffing, cracking various password hashes by using methods such as dictionary attacks, brute force and cryptanalysis attacks can all be done using these type of applications. If you're using a run-of-the-mill router that doesn't have OpenVPN with NordVPN running, you're open for attack.

This happened to me recently and I found out that this is much more commonplace than I previously thought. I met someone playing Call of Duty WWII on Xbox One who was a really good player. He seemed like a nice enough guy and we hit it off. After a few weeks he told me he was sniffing my packets for over two weeks and asked me why I wasn't using a VPN. I said I was, but it dawned on me that I was only using it for my two computers and NOT my console! Needless to say I made some very drastic changes to keep my information PRIVATE.

Why NordVPN?
I did quite a bit of research on VPN's and there are key differences in features one should be aware of when shopping around.
  • • Offshore
    • Killswitch
    • OpenVPN
    • Support
    • Logs
Offshore
Data retention is a very big issue. Being based in Panama, NordVPN falls under the country’s jurisdiction and Panama has no data retention laws.

Killswitch
When using a VPN sometimes you'll lose connection to the VPN without even knowing it, leaving your IP hanging in the wind. Having a Killswitch prevents such problems from ever happening.

OpenVPN
For Console Gaming based solutions you will need a compatible OpenVPN router. There are companies that sell flashed routers but for a very high premium. You can buy that same router for half the price. If you have the ability to read and follow directions, you can flash a compatible router yourself to take advantage of OpenVPN so your Console Gaming experience is completely protected. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Support
This is a big one here folks. NordVPN offers multiple ways to contact 24/7 customer support (live chat, email, ticket system). I personally don't like tickets and prefer live chat and let me tell you, NordVPN Chat Support continiously goes above and beyond the call of duty. Your time in queue is definitely under 2 minutes and my issue has been resolved 100% of the time. Trust me, I've been in support chat quite a bit due to having multiple computers, flashed routers, and being overall tech savy.

Logs
NordVPN has a strict no logs policy. To ensure user privacy and security, user activities are never logged. Big feature here.

Colonist researchers found two worthy companies that offered all of the above features and we've tried them both. NordVPN is a much nicer service which is why I stuck with them. Below are some additional key features to the NordVPN service.
  • • Military-grade AES-256-CBC encryption and a variety of protocols to choose from
    • Risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee
    • Protect your PC, Mac, iOS, and Android
    • Unlimited bandwidth and data
    • 2832 servers located in 59 countries (the server number is always growing)
    • Fast speed servers that are reliable and consistent
    • A CyberSec feature that blocks dangerous websites and lets users avoid annoying ads
    • 6 simultaneous connections
    • P2P friendly
    • Works in countries (China, the Middle East countries) where internet access is restricted, and strong censorship is in place
    • Double encryption to ensure top level privacy and security
NordVPN is featured on all tech giants' websites and is highly rated by unbiased security experts:
  • PCMag rated NordVPN as outstanding and has selected it as Editors’ Choice VPN two years in a row. It is the only VPN service provider to get all checks on PCMag’s website.
    VPNMentor has chosen NordVPN as the Best VPN Overall. NordVPN was chose as the best in other categories such as - the best VPN for iOS and the best VPN for USA.
    BestVPN has selected NordVPN as one of th best VPN service providers of 2018.
    • Selected as the best VPN overall in 2018 by TechAdvisor.

Click HERE to JOIN NordVPN

#7144  by charlibilson

Lexmark printer tech support number, Lexmark technical support phone number, Lexmark printer customer support phone number, Lexmark support number,
ricoh printer customer care number ,ricoh printer helpline number ,ricoh printer phone number ,ricoh printers contact number
,kyocera phone number ,kyocera customer service number ,kyocera customer care number ,kyocera support number
,panasonic support phone number ,panasonic telephone support ,panasonic customer service 24 hours ,panasonic help
Dell printer customer service phone number, Dell printer customer support phone number,
canon tech support number, canon tech support phone number, canon technical support number, canon technical support phone number,
,kodak printer phone number ,kodak support drivers ,kodak customer support phone number ,kodak printer customer service phone number
,samsung printer customer support number ,samsung laser printer customer care number ,samsung printer call center ,samsung printer contact
brother support number, brother printers phone number, brother phone number, brother printer technical support number,
epson printer service, epson service, epson printer customer care number, epson support wireless, epson printers customer service,

food to gain weight for females , high calorie foods for weight gain , weight gain protein , muscle gain diet plan ,
pcos weight loss , pcos diet plan to lose weight , polycystic ovary syndrome weight loss , best diet for pcos weight loss ,
therapeutic diet , therapeutic nutrition , types of therapeutic diet ,
lose stomach fat , keto diet plan for weight loss , perfect diet plan to lose weight , best way to lose belly fat , weight loss meal plan
best dietician near me , best dietitian , dietician in india , dietician in rohini , best dietician in india , famous dietitians , best dietician in rohini
thyroid diet for weight loss , hypothyroidism diet plan , foods for hypothyroidism , foods to be avoided for hyperthyroidism ,

facebook help center phone number ,facebook help desk ,facebook 800 number ,facebook help team ,
toshiba printer support ,toshiba customer care number ,factory reset toshiba laptop ,how to factory reset toshiba laptop ,
,delete snapchat ,how to delete snapchat account ,snapchat download ,deactivate snapchat
,roku tv phone number ,roku tv help ,roku 800 number ,roku help phone number ,contact roku by phone
,norton antivirus customer service ,norton support number, norton customer service phone number ,norton security customer service
,remove mcafee ,how to uninstall mcafee ,uninstall mcafee ,mcafee removal tool
,match.com customer service number ,match.com customer service phone number ,match customer service phone number ,match customer service number
,lenovo phone support ,lenovo laptop customer service ,lenovo pc support ,lenovo tech support chat
,youtube's phone number ,youtube customer support ,youtube help center ,contact youtube support

firefox,
firefox download,
firefox for mac,
mozilla firefox download,
firefox update,
updating firefox,
mozilla firefox for mac,
download firefox for mac,
download firefox for windows,
mozilla firefox download for windows,

microsoft edge,
microsoft edge for mac,
edge for mac,
edge browser for mac,
windows edge,
uninstalling microsoft edge,
installing microsoft edge,
uninstalling edge,
microsoftedgeupdate,
updating edge,

safari not working on iphone,
safari not working on mac,
safari cannot connect to server,
this connection is not private safari,
safari not working,
safari keeps crashing,
safari keeps crashing iphone,
safari crashing iphone,
safari crashing on ipad,
safari not working on ipad,

yahoo mail create account,
create yahoo email,
create yahoo account,
yahoo email create,
create an email account at yahoo,
yahoo create account,
how to reset yahoo password,
yahoo help,
yahoo account recovery,
yahoo mail help,

hotmail sign up,
hotmail sign in email,
hotmail account sign in,
hotmail log in,
sign in hotmail,
how can i log into my hotmail account?,
change hotmail password,
hotmail password reset,
hotmail email account,
recover hotmail account,

create a gmail account,
create gmail,
gmail login,
gmail sign in,
gmail sign up,
gmail login email,
gmail email login,
account recovery on gmail,
password reset of gmail,
gmail down,

netgear router,
nighthawk router,
nighthawk app,
orbi,
netgear router login,
netgear login,
netgear nighthawk setup,
setting up nighthawk router,
resetting nighthawk router,
setting up orbi,

dlink router login,
dlink wifi extender,
dlink login,
dlink router setup,
dlink support,
dlink setup,
d link router login,
d link support,
d link default password,
dlink default password,

avast total support, www support avast com, avast customer service telephone number, avast antivirus customer service phone number,
kaspersky contact number, support kaspersky com, support kaspersky, contact kaspersky,
lenovo pc support, lenovo tech support chat, lenovo customer service chat, lenovo customer care number,
roku support chat, roku helpline, roku help desk, roku toll free number, roku customer care,
instagram call center, instagram helpline, instagram help contact, instagram help phone number,
netflix customer service chat, netflix 1800 customer service, netflix customer phone number, netflix customer service phone number usa,
amazon alexa phone number, alexa phone number, echo dot support, echo dot help,
,skype support chat , skype phone number , skype number ,

chrome download,
google chrome down,
google chrome download,
download chrome for mac,
install chrome,
install google chrome,
update chrome,
google chrome update,
how to update chrome,
chrome free download,

microsoft edge,
microsoft edge for mac,
edge for mac,
edge browser for mac,
windows edge,
uninstalling microsoft edge,
installing microsoft edge,
uninstalling edge,
microsoftedgeupdate,
updating edge,

at&t support,
att internet outage,
att outages,
att outage,
at&t outage,
at&t chat,
at&t customer support,
att not working,
att issues,
att support email,

linksys wifi extender
linksys router login
resetting linksys router
linksys router setup
linksys support
how to setup a linksys router
linksys login
update linksys router
linksys smart wifi setup
how to reset linksys router

dlink router login,
dlink wifi extender,
dlink login,
dlink router setup,
dlink support,
dlink setup,
d link router login,
d link support,
d link default password,
dlink default password,

cisco default password,
cisco router login,
cisco com login,
default cisco router passwords,
cisco router setup,
cisco range extender setup without cd,
configure cisco router,
cisco router default password,
how to config a cisco router,
cisco connect password,

qsee support,
q see support,
q see troubleshooting,
q see camera setup,
qsee customer service,
qsee downloads,
q-see support,
q-see tech support,
q see qt view app for iphone not working,
q see remote viewing troubleshooting,

uninstall webroot, webroot mac download, disable webroot, how to uninstall webroot mac,
panasonic customer service 24 hours, panasonic help, panasonic contact, panasonic contact number
netflix customer service phone number usa, netflix phone number to cancel account, netflix account help, netflix contact support,
instagram help contact, instagram help phone number, instagram live chat, instagram contact us, how do i contact instagram,
norton security support, norton chat, norton security customer service phone number, norton customer care,
mcafee firewall, mcafee firewall keeps turning off, mcafee subscription, mcafee antivirus download,
canon printer customer care phone number, canon printer customer care number, canon phone number, canon phone
epson support phone number, contact epson support, epson contact, epson scanner support,
HP driver support, hp envy support, hp officejet support, hp setup, hp customer care,
hewlett packard laserjet pro 200 color m251nw wireless printer, hewlett packard m451dn laserjet enterprise 400 color printer, hewlett packard officejet pro 8600, hewlett packard wireless printers
lexmark printer problems, lexmark printer drivers for windows 7, lexmark wireless setup, lexmark wireless setup utility,
asus chat support, asus customer care, asus live support, asus setup, call asus

tomtom gps pricing,
tomtom update,
tomtom home download,
tomtom one updating,
tomtomone updates,
tomtom map update,
tomtom nav systems,
tomtom gps update,
download tomtom,
how to update a tomtom gps,

aol login mail,
aol email,
aol mail sign in,
aol email login,
aol mail help,
aol email sign in,
aol mail sign up,
aol customer service,
aol mail not working on iphone,
change aol password,

google drive support,
google drive update,
google drive help,
google drive upgrade,
google drive issues,
recent google drives,
google drive file stream not working,
set up google drive,
google drive desktop not syncing,
automatic backup of google drive,

icloud account setup,
apple icloud support,
icloud password change,
icloud support,
restoring icloud contacts,
icloud change email,
icloud setting on iphone,
icloud upgrade,
icloud update,
set up icloud email,

bmw idrive update,
idrive support,
idrive update,
bmw idrive upgrade,
idrive help,
idrive installation,
idrive software update,
idrive contact,

carbonite phone number,
carbonite support,
carbonite support phone number,
carbonite help,
carbonite contact,
carbonite telephone number,
carbonite customer service number,
call carbonite,
carbonite,
carbonite login,

cisco default password,
cisco router login,
cisco com login,
default cisco router passwords,
cisco router setup,
cisco range extender setup without cd,
configure cisco router,
cisco router default password,
how to config a cisco router,
cisco connect password,

arlo doorbell install,
arlo camera setup,
arlo customer service,
arlo support,
arlo app download,
arlo support,
arlo support number,
arlo setup,
arlo customer support,
arlo base station setup,
 #7145  by alfawritins

gmail customer service ,Mcafee support number,kaspersky support number,Lenavo support number ,acer support number,Carbonite support number ,microsoft support number ,asus support number ,Bellsouth support number,webroot support number ,Dropbox support number ,Netgear support numberalexa support number,Arlo support number,lexmark support numbertoshiba support numberNuance support number ,Yahoo support numberYahoo support ,roadrunner support number,roadrunner support hp support number,cisco support number,amazon prime video support,Avast support number,norton support numberdell support numberlinksys support number,contact phone number ,google chrome support number,Att support number, Google chrome support number ,Avast support number,call help support number,Amazon prime phone number,Nuance support number,Asus support number ,Asus support number ,Charter support number,Carbonite support number ,Nuance support number ,Bellsouth support number,gmail customer service ,Mcafee support number,Netgear support number,Roadrunner email support number,Hp support number,Sbc globel email help ,Dropbox support number,att support number ,Yahoo support number,dlink support number,Canon support number,Varizon support number,arlo support number,Dell support ,amazon Kindle support number,alexa support number, pintrest support number,linksys support number,google chrome support number,hp support number,snapchet support number,pogo support number,tinder support number,skype support number,roadrunner email setup,roadrunner support number,gmail support number,charter support number,acer support number,google home support number ,toshiba support number ,netgear support number ,samsung printer support number ,call support team , contact support team,panasonic support number ,snapchat support number,lexmark support number,avg support number,toshiba support number ,google home support number,dropbox support number,att support number ,yahoo support number ,garmin support number ,pogo support number ,skype support number ,dell support number ,dlink support number ,Samsung printer support,facebook support number ,google hangout support number ,youtube support number,avast support ,twitter support number ,acer support number
 #7147  by charlibilson

Lexmark technical support phone number, Lexmark phone number, Lexmark technical support number, Lexmark support phone number
,kyocera customer support ,kyocera help ,kyocera number ,kyocera printer customer service ,kyocera customer care
,panasonic contact ,panasonic contact number ,panasonic support number ,panasonic customer care number
canon printer customer service, canon printer customer service phone number, canon printer support phone number, canon printer tech support,
,samsung customer service hours ,samsung customer service center ,call samsung support ,samsung support live chat
hewlett packard tech support, hewlett packard technical support, hewlett packard printer support, hewlett packard help,
brother printers customer service, brother technical support, brother printer help, brother printer technical support,
epson help, epson connect services, epson printers support, epson printer customer support phone number, epson printer tech support,
contact hp printer support, hp printer phone support, hp support printer, hp printer service center, hp wireless printer support,
ricoh printer customer support

muscle gain diet plan , food to increase weight , weight gainer for men , best foods to gain weight , gain weight fast
therapeutic diet , therapeutic nutrition , types of therapeutic diet ,
weight management , weight management programs ,
keto advanced weight loss , best diet for fat loss , weight loss diet plan for women , fat burning diet
pcos weight loss diet and exercise , pcos weight loss diet , pcos weight gain , pcos and weight loss ,
pediatric nutritionist , best nutritionist near me , best nutritionist in delhi , holistic nutritionist , nutritional therapist , nutrition consultant , dietitian nutritionist ,
hypothyroidism diet indian , hypothyroidism weight loss , losing weight with hypothyroidism , foods to eat with hypothyroidism ,

facebook help chat ,facebook customer care number ,facebook call center ,facebook telephone number
support toshiba ,toshiba laptop support ,toshiba support number ,toshiba tech support
snapchat contact ,snapchat number ,snapchat customer service ,snapchat phone number
contact roku support ,call roku customer service ,roku 1800 number ,roku tech support phone number
norton contact ,norton 360 phone number ,norton customer service number ,norton support phone number
call mcafee ,mcafee support phone number ,mcafee help ,mcafee customer service phone number
match number ,match contact number ,match.com contact ,match.com help
lenovo technical support ,lenovo help ,lenovo phone number ,support lenovo com
youtube help ,youtube support ,youtube number ,youtube customer service number
match phone number

firefox download for windows 10,
video downloader firefox,
mozilla download,
firefox free download,

microsoft edge not responding,
mac edge,
microsoft edge for windows 7,
edge windows 7,

safari not responding on mac,
my safari is not working,
safari server cannot be found,
safari cannot connect to server mac,

yahoo mail password reset,
create a yahoo account,
reset yahoo password,
yahoo app download,

hotmail down,
hotmail support,
hotmail not working,
hotmail customer service,

gmail accounts setup,
gmail support,
set up gmail account,
how to create a gmail account,

login to netgear router,
netgear router setup,
netgear support,
how to reset netgear router,

d link default password,
dlink default password,
dlinkrouter settings,
dlink firmware update,

avast customer service phone number, avast tech support, avast total support, www support avast com,
kaspersky phone number, kaspersky contact, kaspersky customer service phone number, kaspersky support phone,
lenovo tech support phone number, lenovo customer care, lenovo help desk, lenovo thinkpad support,
roku tv customer service, roku tv support, roku customer support number, roku tv phone number, roku tv help, roku 800 number,
instagram help, instagram customer service, instagram phone number, instagram number,
netflix contact phone number, contact netflix by phone, netflix contact us, netflix live chat, the phone number for netflix,
amazon echo dot customer service, amazon echo customer service number, amazon echo help number, amazon echo tech support,
dell support and drivers, dell customer service chat, dell helpline, dell customer support number,
brother printer contact, brother printer contact number, brother printer customer support, brother contact,
skype support ,skype help ,skype customer service phone number ,skype customer service phone number 1800
google home support,

google chrome free download,
chrome browser download,
google chrome browser download,
chrome download for pc,

microsoft edge not responding,
mac edge,
microsoft edge for windows 7,
edge windows 7,

att help,
att services,
att service down,
is att down,

set up linksys router
linksys wireless routers setup
linksys wirless router setup
how to setup linksys router

dlinkrouter settings,
dlink firmware update,
dlink routers support,
d link router password,
d link router setup,

cisco router configuration,
cisco firmware upgrade,
cisco router ip address,
cisco ios upgrade,

q see view software download,
q see camera not working,
q see customer support,
q see technical support,

uninstall webroot secureanywhere, how to remove webroot, webroot for iphone, uninstall webroot mac,
netflix tech support, the number to netflix, netflix customer care, netflix service,
how to contact instagram support, instagram customer service phone number, instagram support phone number, instagram contact email,
aol technical support, aol technical support phone number, aol help desk, aol help phone number, aol helpline,
canon number, canon helpline, canon help desk, canon help, canon customer support
call epson, epson printer support live chat, epson usa support, epson printer customer support phone number,
hewlett packard computer, hewlett packard ink cartridge, hewlett packard printer cartridges, hewlett packard printer ink, hewlett packard printer software,
lexmark printer drivers, lexmark printer cartridges, lexmark printer software, lexmark printer driver,
asus product support, asus driver, asus laptop wont turn on, asus driver download, asus driver update

tomtom updates,
how do i update my tomtom maps for free?,
tomtom com update,
tomtom n14644 updates,

how to change aol password,
aol email on iphone not working,
forgot aol password,
aol email not working on iphone,

google drive contact,
google drive setup,
unsupported file type google drive,
google drive security update,

icloud setup,
icloud support number,
icloud phone number,
icloud number,

bmw idrive 7.0 update,
bmw idrive software update,
bmw idrive update 2021,
bmw idrive problems,

carbonite backup,
carbonite pricing,
carbonite for mac,
install carbonite,

cisco router configuration,
cisco firmware upgrade,
cisco router ip address,
cisco ios upgrade,

arlo troubleshooting,
arlo customer support,
arlo firmware update,
how to sync arlo camera,
 #7152  by mattbrown

This substance is composed exceptionally well. Your utilization of organizing when mentioning your focuses makes your objective facts clear and straightforward. Much obliged to you. superfoods, nuts online, best quality dry fruits, Solely Naturalz Kashmiri Saffron price, Solely Naturalz Green Cardamom price, Solely Naturalz Indian Round Raisins price, Solely Naturalz Indian Long Raisins price, Solely Naturalz W320 Cashew Nuts price, healthy food, best nutrition, natural product, buy nuts and seeds Online, best dry fruits, Buy Solely Naturalz Kashmiri Saffron online, Buy Solely Naturalz Green Cardamom, Buy Solely Naturalz Indian Round Raisins, Buy Solely Naturalz Indian Long Raisins, Buy Solely Naturalz W320 Cashew Nuts, buy Solely Naturalz W240 Cashew Nuts, Solely Naturalz W240 Cashew Nuts online, Solely Naturalz California Pistachios price, Buy Solely Naturalz California Pistachios, Solely Naturalz W180 Cashew Nuts price, Buy Solely Naturalz W180 Cashew Nuts, Solely Naturalz Jumbo Makhana price, Buy Solely Naturalz Jumbo Makhana, Solely Naturalz Walnut Halves price, Buy Solely Naturalz Walnut Halves, Solely Naturalz Jumbo Inshell Walnuts price, Buy Solely Naturalz Jumbo Inshell Walnuts, Solely Naturalz Munakka Raisins price, Buy Solely Naturalz Munakka Raisins, Solely Naturalz Afghani Round Raisins price, Buy Solely Naturalz Afghani Round Raisins, Solely Naturalz Afghani Long Green Raisins prices, Buy Solely Naturalz Afghani Long Green Raisins, Solely Naturalz Gurbandi Almonds price, buy Solely Naturalz Gurbandi Almonds, Solely Naturalz Mamra Almonds price, Buy Solely Naturalz Mamra Almonds, Solely Naturalz California Almonds price, Buy Solely Naturalz California Almonds, Solely Naturalz Sonora Almonds price, Buy Solely Naturalz Sonora Almonds,
 #7153  by mattbrown

dell customer service number, dell support phone number, support dell, dell computer support, cisco customer service number, cisco tech support number, cisco contact number, cisco number, contact trend micro, trend micro customer service phone number, trendmicro support, trend micro support number, verizon email customer service, verizon email support phone number, verizon email tech support, verizon email help phone number, , charter email support number, charter email support phone number, charter email phone number, roadrunner email support phone number, roadrunner email support number, roadrunner email phone number, roadrunner mail help, netflix contact, netflix number, netflix contact number, netflix customer service phone number, mac tech support, apple mac help, mac technical support, apple mac support phone number, arlo tech support, arlo support phone number, arlo phone number, arlo help, lenovo support, lenovo tech support, lenovo customer service, norton help, norton support number, norton customer service, sbcglobal email support number, sbcglobal email customer service, sbcglobal email customer service phone number, bitdefender support, bitdefender customer service, bitdefender contact, epson customer service, epson technical support, epson printer support phone number, nuance dragon support, dragon naturally speaking support, dragon support, gmail customer service, gmail support, gmail setup, activate alexa, how to use amazon alexa, how to turn off alexa,

Very well written article. It will be helpful to everyone who employee it, including me. Keep up the good work - can't wait to read more posts. chrome help, google chrome support, google chrome tech support, hotmail tech support, hotmail help, hotmail customer service number, linksys support, linksys extender setup, setup linksys router, kodak support number, kodakverite support, kodak customer service, netflix phone number, netflix contact, netflix number, kindle help, kindle customer service, amazon kindle tech support, independent third party support, Voice support, support phone number, support number, pogo technical support phone number, pogo customer service, pogo support number, netgear customer service, netgear support number, netgear router setup, lexmark printer tech support phone number, lexmark customer service, lexmark technical support, avg technical support phone number, avg support phone number, avg tech support phone number,