Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• (AUS) Hello

• Introduce youself and learn about what we do here
Introduce youself and learn about what we do here
 #6747  by Ashen Shugar

Hello all,

I have just recently started playing Dayz, tried the normal PVP servers and found that experience unproductive, dodging random shoot on sight campers while I try to learn the map and the game itself. TBH PVP just doesn't interest me these days anyway.

I am really enjoying the survival aspects of the game. I'm playing on US-3 PVE by the name of Matt.
 #6751  by AdamNil

Ashen Shugear wrote:Hello all,

I have just recently started playing Dayz, tried the normal PVP servers and found that experience unproductive, dodging random shoot on sight campers while I try to learn the map and the game itself. TBH PVP just doesn't interest me these days anyway
I play for the survival aspect too. That's more fun to me.
 #7117  by gabriella123

Your writings and news are really interesting to me. There are numerous advantages to the contents. Thank you so much. My site:: ole777 app
 #7125  by Nishaknapp

Thanks, heaps again for the tips, I always come to your website looking for updates and new posts. We as working in Search engine optimization it helps us a lot that you're giving us so many opportunities in our line. And it gave us knowledge and points at the same time. I hope you lead on the right path. Out of All Games, Why Baccarat?