Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• [AUSTRALIA] Hello!

• Introduce youself and learn about what we do here
Introduce youself and learn about what we do here
 #6721  by Mezillious

Hello everyone!

I have been playing DayZ for a couple of years and have been a bit disappointed with it of late, it just seems like there is never enough loot and it's very difficult to survive.

The 0.62 exp patch has gotten me back into it as I feel like the loot balance is similar to how it was near the beginning. There is enough loot to survive, but not too much that its too easy. Anyway, here's my info:

Name: Craig [Usually go by Mezillious in game]
Time Zone: +10 GMT
Play Style: Rescuer - See below
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mezillious/

I am still awaiting my application being approved, but I have a couple of questions that you fine folk may be able to answer for me!

1) Is DayZ Colony running on experimental at all or is it only on stable?

2) The role I like to play I call a Rescuer. It's kind of a hybrid medic but also generally helping people. If I can I usually find myself a Firefighter outfit and stock up with food and bandages and basic weapons. I like to try to find lost survivors who are dying of thirst/starvation/hypothermia and help them get healed up and on their way with a basic set of gear.

3) Apple "Glitch" - Yes or No? Doesn't really matter to me as I'm quite content to farm them the usual way, I've heard that it's the one thing that most RP servers don't mind but I don't want to get kicked/banned for doing it if it's frowned upon.

Well that's it, hopefully see you all in Chernarus somewhere!

Mez