Introduce youself and learn about what we do here
 #6371  by Tanner

Name: Tanner
Time Zone: Central Time (CT)
Play Style: Hunter
Steam ID
http://steamcommunity.com/id/theawkwardsquad

**About Me**
Firstly, I would like to say I could also fit into a Hero role along with Hunter as though I can care for my self and live off the lands I am also a helpful hand to any that may need assistance.

I'm normally one of the more strategic players when it comes to handling certain situations that involve other players. Normally I would travel in a squad and we would travel under the name of "The Riot Brigade" as we tend to cause trouble with other clans or groups that happen to troll around where they aren't supposed to. I normally play the role of a warrior being that I either can be found from a distance sniping little ol' bandits thinking they're invincible because they have a friend and guns, (the normal) or in heated situations I work just fine with close quarters combat. Now of course teamwork gets the Riot Brigade far in progress and all we work together to plan rather clever traps and other sorts of mischief. Though, I do urge you to keep in mind: We do follow server rules and will always be the most important part to our interaction within the servers. We are not the trouble makers of innocent, only those who deserve a little fun ;)

Setting all that aside you can normally find me running around the most uncommon of roads and trails as I prefer to watch others pass by rather than the other way around. For the amount of chances I have wished to give something to a player that might benefit from it I have been forced to only leave it in a rather sketchy way, most of the time just leaving it right in the middle of the road. So who knows, you may have already bumped into me but not noticed it ^_^