Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• US3 TradePost breaking

• US-3 related chat here
US-3 related chat here
 #6405  by Howiesears

I just visited the US3 trade post, and planted some pumpkins out front for the community when I noticed the post was broken in-to. I attempted to lock the doors and move a smaller blue tent with back in front of the door when a fully geared played popped in and shot on-sight. Not sure if this was a marshall or another looting player, but I was PvP-ed. Didnt get a player name, and wasnt able to block the door. I originally asked for a Marshall on FaceBook for advice before trying to secure the location myself and ask for assistance afterwards. Sorry I couldn't lock up the post before dying. Hope this issue gets resolved by the rest of the community, or mashalls, quicky. Thanks.

-Howie Sears
 #6408  by Weyland

Howiesears wrote:I just visited the US3 trade post, and planted some pumpkins out front for the community when I noticed the post was broken in-to. I attempted to lock the doors and move a smaller blue tent with back in front of the door when a fully geared played popped in and shot on-sight. Not sure if this was a marshall or another looting player, but I was PvP-ed. Didnt get a player name, and wasnt able to block the door. I originally asked for a Marshall on FaceBook for advice before trying to secure the location myself and ask for assistance afterwards. Sorry I couldn't lock up the post before dying. Hope this issue gets resolved by the rest of the community, or mashalls, quicky. Thanks.

-Howie Sears
Hello,

Our admin and moderator that handles bans are very accurate and the person is question is more than likely already been banned. IN the future use the Tipline here in the US-3 sub-forum to report an incident to the Marshal's Service or PM Michelle St. Laurent on Facebook for instant results. Hope this helps!

Best,

-Weyland