Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Unnecessary Ban on US-3 PvE

• US-3 related chat here
US-3 related chat here
 #6278  by Polar

Try and understand from an administrative point of view. I cannot confirm friendship with all players. On US3 there is already a large admin load to keep the server PVE only. Trying to adjudicate between parties would further increase the administrative load. Say if i was to require a video of the incident. That video could be altered, or conducted on a different server, thus its hard to submit as evidence. Witnesses can be useful, but only if they are trusted. Sometimes witness can be called upon, but we rely on members of the community that have invested time into the server. Trying to sort all of that out... is done.. Rarely.

Please by all means, Get Whitelisted and enjoy Roleplay on our US2 server, and in the mean time US1 is still open for you!

This isn't about you per say, but about the macro policies of the community and management there of.
 #6279  by gsparrow

Polar wrote:Try and understand from an administrative point of view. I cannot confirm friendship with all players. On US3 there is already a large admin load to keep the server PVE only. Trying to adjudicate between parties would further increase the administrative load. Say if i was to require a video of the incident. That video could be altered, or conducted on a different server, thus its hard to submit as evidence. Witnesses can be useful, but only if they are trusted. Sometimes witness can be called upon, but we rely on members of the community that have invested time into the server. Trying to sort all of that out... is done.. Rarely.

Please by all means, Get Whitelisted and enjoy Roleplay on our US2 server, and in the mean time US1 is still open for you!

This isn't about you per say, but about the macro policies of the community and management there of.
my freind had a friend there at that moment Delta something he can be the witness ... but if u cant confirm friendship myabe u need to make the login to the forum via steam account or we can bouth give you our steam ID's so u can check them ... or fix your TS so we can all talk about it with admins coz rigth now the pass for the TS u r giving is wrong!
 #6281  by Kactus

The mere fact you are "TELLING US WHAT WE CAN DO TO FIX THE BAN" when its really not our problem. its your inability to read, is really the cornerstone of your ignorance, NOT OUR MISTAKE.

WE HAVE RULES. TO KEEP THE WORLD FROM YOUR LULZ.
 #6283  by Weyland

Hello,

The ban is necessary. Next time follow the rules and you wouldn't have any problems.

Consider this tuition if you will.

Lesson's Learned:

1. Don't redefine rules to suite your needs
2. Rules are meant to be followed, not broken.
3. Reading stuff will help you succeed in life.

Best of luck finding what you're looking for. Have yourself a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Best,

-Weyland