Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Unnecessary Ban on US-3 PvE

• US-3 related chat here
US-3 related chat here
 #6267  by gsparrow

Me and my friend got banned for shooting each other with bows we didnt try to kill each other we simply test the bows and goof around end up hiting each other once and then we stop and move on ... few hours later we got banned for that.
in game names "Ivan Angelov" and "Robi Merry" server Dayz Colony US-3 PvE pls remove this unnecessary bans thank you and sorry for the inconvenience :)
 #6271  by Sinphaltimus

Playing around or not, confidential or not, you do a single point of damage to another player and your banned. That's the server rules for US-3. No exceptions. It's how we keep it nice and PvE only. PvE only, no exceptions. None, zero, zilch.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
 #6273  by gsparrow

Sinphaltimus wrote:Playing around or not, confidential or not, you do a single point of damage to another player and your banned. That's the server rules for US-3. No exceptions. It's how we keep it nice and PvE only. PvE only, no exceptions. None, zero, zilch.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
If you're not an admin pleas keep your opinions to yourself ty :)
 #6274  by Polar

Both of them ARE admins. Ban(s) stays.
 #6275  by gsparrow

Polar wrote:Both of them ARE admins. Ban(s) stays.
Wow if you guys keep banning people for stupid reason like that one u will end up with 5-10 players population at best :) it's your choice after all but its not a good one :) wish you best luck with the servers :)
 #6276  by Polar

US3 is in the top 20. its the only PVE server that actively bans. We have no desire to try and weed through necessary and unnecessary bans. So, as the server messages state. If you damage anyone for any reason. you are banned!
 #6277  by gsparrow

Polar wrote:US3 is in the top 20. its the only PVE server that actively bans. We have no desire to try and weed through necessary and unnecessary bans. So, as the server messages state. If you damage anyone for any reason. you are banned!
We made that decision together and we agree to do it we didnt harm any one ever it was between me and my friend only and he confirm it here in the topic. We didnt kill each other that was not our intention at the 1st place .... i dont see what is the problem here why are you being like this?