Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• A bit of an issue

• US-3 related chat here
US-3 related chat here
 #6258  by darrel927

So about 30 minutes ago I was playing on US-3 looting and looking for food among other things, when I ran into some pretty terrible lag, and after waiting on doors to open 20 seconds after clicking them I decided to relog hoping that it would help with the whole lag issue. However when I returned into game my character was nowhere to be found, and I spawned near the shore with none of my items that I had prior to the relog. I would also like to note that I was in a town that has absolutely no zombies, I was in good health, and to the best of my knowledge there were no other players nearby.

Is there anything that can be done about this?
 #6262  by Polar

The Almighty Alpha God of Chernarus has accepted your sacrifice!

There isnt anything we can do to get your gear back. However US3 was having issues server side that did get resolved.
 #6285  by Weyland

Hello,

Sorry for the late response...

Whatever happened in internet land, your connection to the Central Hive was compromised. If this happens in the future and you value the gear on your person, when you get kicked and are fresh on the shore...log out as fast as humanly possible.

What happens is Central issues you a fresh character and if you reconnect to the hive and you're still in game...that freshy will become your permanent character.

So next time, log out and login. Still fresh, log out for 15 minutes then try to login. Still fresh...log out for a few hours and log back in. Issue persists...you're shit out of luck.

Hope this helps!

Best,

-Weyland