Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Before I lose my mind

• US-3 related chat here
US-3 related chat here
 #6232  by darrel927

So lately I've been having a bit of trouble with my camps being raided, but this time was different and honestly a little weird. Normally some stuff is missing, but some is also left behind, however this time 3 car tents and 2 civilian tents seem to have completely vanished and it has only been about 30 hours since I last touched them. So the question here is have I been raided and someone went through the trouble of carrying 3 car tents, 2 civilian tents, roughly 6 rifles as well as several hand guns and a solid supply of food/medicine god knows how far.. or were my tents simply reset in yesterday's maintenance?
 #6236  by bespin

i think the server wiped them... i just went to my base, have never had a thing missing in over a week, constantly move things in and out of 2 car tents 6 civilian tents, i even had a random tent set up outside a remote place near nwa and that was gone too. Laid them down at all different times so i know it wasnt an inactivity thing that made them disappear they wouldnt have disappeared all at the same time either. I think we just got Alpha'ed... and it kinda sucks