Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• To the Thief...

• US-3 related chat here
US-3 related chat here
 #6231  by J3ss

You are a dick for stealing all of our stuff from our camp N of Severo. You have to steal from people to survive and its pathetic. I hope you get banned.
 #6237  by bespin

did you still have your tents or was absolutely everything gone?? because ive never had an issue with anything ever missing from mine, and within 24 hours everything that i had, 2 separate locations all pretty remote and hidden, all the tents vanished. I dont think we have a thief i think we have an Alpha game that just threw up on all of us.
 #6239  by J3ss

Yeah I went to my other location and everything was gone as well. I appologize. However, My hidden barrels are still there :oops:
 #6246  by Corn

I'm on US3, I was robbed of everything. 5 barrels missing, 4 small tents, 1 car tent all full. Just be aware that apparently we have a thief running around. The sad part was, I am trying to learn to do the crafting, and some of the stuff stolen was hard to find items for crafting.

For the most part, people on US3 have been great, and very friendly.

Update: I just checked on 3 known camps near me...all of them are gone.
 #6252  by bespin

no one robbed you corn, everything got wiped on the server. I think im going to go into a pvp server and just have fun. No point in base building and learning and growing if things just get wiped every so often.. it is just an alpha so we cant get that upset, but once this game goes live if it ever does and we can assure that things we do and build wont just disappear... I think i will just have some fun with it
 #6253  by Corn

I don't mind when things get wiped...I do mind when when a theif strikes. I will go back to learning crafting.
 #6257  by Corn

Well I think we may be getting some things confused. I know the server was wiped. That is not what I was referring to. Since the wipe, I have been scouting areas to find a new location to operate from. In various places I have left barrels, if we crafting stuff and food and water. In one place, I left two tents with barrels hidden in the area. In the area with the two tents, the tents are gone. The contents of one hidden barrel is gone. (It was located close to the tents.) The other hidden barrel next to the tents still has my stuff in it.
 #6264  by Mystrose

We get stuff stolen all the time.... Until the server is closed to the public, it's gonna happen. Some of the "unwhitelisted" players like to raid camps. I can't wait for the server to go whitelisted only cuz we've lost a lot of stuff over the months.
 #6265  by Corn

Yeah, I just hope I make the whitelist.....
 #6286  by Weyland

bespin wrote:no one robbed you corn, everything got wiped on the server. I think im going to go into a pvp server and just have fun. No point in base building and learning and growing if things just get wiped every so often.. it is just an alpha so we cant get that upset, but once this game goes live if it ever does and we can assure that things we do and build wont just disappear... I think i will just have some fun with it
How do you splain J3ss' barrels then? :P
J3ss wrote:Yeah I went to my other location and everything was gone as well. I appologize. However, My hidden barrels are still there :oops: