Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Looking for some people i can trust to start a camp

• US-3 related chat here
US-3 related chat here
 #6184  by bespin

Hey guys, im reasonably new to the server, just been scraping by for a week or so and now looking to set something a little more permanent up. I have 2 tents, 1 car/1 civilian. Looking to play a bit with some people, make sure i can trust you, and then look to set up a colony of some sort. Im totally new to the vehicle thing, havent even attempted to get one yet, so anyone proficient in that area would be an awesome addition. Im mainly around the nw airfield/vybor/novaya, playing intermittently between 8:30am-4:30pm m-f est. gonna be gone all thanksgiving weekend but maybe we meet up sometime next monday and go scrapping around. I got a few cool places scoped out to start a colony, but transportation will be a must. See ya around the airfield.
 #6243  by NachoNinjaGnome

well, there's a few of us, all with varying playing times... as for my own playing times, that varies quite a bit as well... send me a friend request on Steam (SN: NachoNinjaGnome) and we'll get you acclimated to the group... though, past few days, I haven't seen much of the rest of the group on lately, but I still log in here and there, often on various servers though... we've got several camps on different servers...