Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• TARDE POST BEING RAIDED

• US-3 related chat here
US-3 related chat here
 #6177  by Ranger James

Character name Poprocks is stealing gear from TP3 and GINA,DELTA FORCE,and ARIS are eyewineses!! i logged on to find Poprocks(had orange arm band) asking if anyone wants the traders stuff. NEED AUTHORITIES NOW!!!!!!!
 #6179  by DeltaForce98

I have all the screenshots of what happened plus poprocks confession on video and his death
 #6181  by Polar

if you can send Weyland the information via this link. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2027 he will see it and take the proper action. But please understand. if it is merely stealing, and not a confession of glitching. then little can be done. The admins do NOT protect the traders, however we will do our due diligence when glitching/hacking is involved. if it is merely stealing then youll need to contact the Marshals for community retribution.
 #6183  by DeltaForce98

I don't think its worthy of reporting all the way to the top brass but if any one wants to see what he did I will upload the video and link it soon
 #6188  by Nick

Polar wrote:The admins do NOT protect the traders, however we will do our due diligence when glitching/hacking is involved. if it is merely stealing then youll need to contact the Marshals for community retribution.
Funny, seeing as one of your "marshals" threatened me for even approaching the trader yesterday. He pointed his gun straight into my face and said if I didn't leave the area that he would kill me.
 #6189  by Polar

Funny, seeing as the Marshals are a colony, and NOT Admins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #6192  by Nick

Polar wrote:Funny, seeing as the Marshals are a colony, and NOT Admins.

So how are they immune from the rules of killing other players? One of them even shot the guy that was raiding the trade post, and he pointed his gun at me and threatened to shoot me 5 mins later.
 #6194  by Polar

They are entrusted with responsibility and are the only lethal force allowed on US3.

#6216  by Nick

Polar wrote:They are entrusted with responsibility and are the only lethal force allowed on US3.

Then they don't need to abuse that power. Clearly the marshal in this situation did, that's all I'm saying.