Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• LOOT TABLE RESET ?

• US-3 related chat here
US-3 related chat here
 #5902  by CjMcC

Why have you people reset the loot table? every thing is gone, tents, barrels. Why?
And no it wasn't stolen, I checked many other camp sites I've came across and they are all gone also.
 #5903  by mpomg

it was not on purpose .. its a bug and the admins are looking into it ... yes it sucks but dayz is in alpha still so things like this can happen they might be able to do a roll back but i am not sure ... happy hunting
 #5904  by CjMcC

OK, I accept that answer.
Well I guess I'll just start over.
Thanks for reply.
 #5905  by Pandemic4444

yeah i'd love a roll back to the last saved loot table if possible. me and my friends worked our asses off getting our tents and loot.
 #5909  by rythecoolguy23

Yeah, same thing with my group of friends. We had about 30 barrels and around 20 tents just totally disappear. And another group we know about lost another 20+ tents. Getting a server rollback to Friday September 2nd or early Saturday morning so would be the best option.

This is a glitch that has removed over 100 hours of looting and trading from my friend and I alone.
 #5911  by Pandemic4444

rythecoolguy23 wrote:Yeah, same thing with my group of friends. We had about 30 barrels and around 20 tents just totally disappear. And another group we know about lost another 20+ tents. Getting a server rollback to Friday September 2nd or early Saturday morning so would be the best option.

This is a glitch that has removed over 100 hours of looting and trading from my friend and I alone.
30 barrels? how the hell you get that many? i cant even find 1!
 #5914  by Janne252

Pandemic4444 wrote:
rythecoolguy23 wrote:Yeah, same thing with my group of friends. We had about 30 barrels and around 20 tents just totally disappear. And another group we know about lost another 20+ tents. Getting a server rollback to Friday September 2nd or early Saturday morning so would be the best option.

30 barrels? how the hell you get that many? i cant even find 1!
A few players having more than 50% of the all the barrels (30 per color) that can spawn on a server makes it a rather difficult for the rest of us to find any. Barrel spawnrates were huge after the persistence reset.

In my opinion the reset was the best thing that has happened on the server in a while.
Barrels and especially military tents can now actually be found since 80 % of them are not hidden in the woods, filled with useless crap by some hoarder.
 #6067  by Pandemic4444

sorry i missed your reply. yea its not too big of a deal. we can get more tents and we didnt lose our gear on our person.