Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• US-3 Tipline

• US-3 related chat here
US-3 related chat here
 #6198  by Pinesol Jesus

at 12 am CST someone i believe their name is DeadShot attacked myself and Caramel with a fire axe in Zelengorsk the entire time he was yelling at us over mic but I could not make out what he was saying we ran until the server reset
 #6199  by Polar

taken care of
 #6202  by Polar

Looks like you had a very eventful night! attacked by 3 different people
 #6203  by carwreck666

3?
i did run into a player jb we were goofing off and hit punched me accidently so if that comes up plz dont punish him for my mistake
 #6204  by sparky6307

Kos at novaya around 8:40 eastern time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #6207  by Polar

Bans are up to date
 #6213  by ElectricSammich

I was shot and killed while helping MossMan keep an eye on the trading post in Vybor.
Just minutes before, I saw somebody named mavric Jones come in and steal a car from the post. I shot out the tires while he was driving away so he ran back to the trading post and logged out. He said that he had a friend in Vybor who 'told him to do it' so this could have been either one of them or someone completely different.

Happened at about 4:15 or so CST

Thanks
 #6218  by Ranger James

Delta force accidentally hit me with a sedan and gave me a sprained ankle. We were trying to get a car unstuck. Please don't ban him as it wasn't his fault.
 #6247  by MysticalPotato

Someone(s) were shooting people at 5-6am EST on US3. Someone was hit at the NW- base and my friend were shot at in Kabanino, but he was never hit. I didn't see this happen I was just told by two friends that were one 3 at the time. I was told to be on the lookout and to report on their behalf seeing as they are not whitelisted.

thank you for your time,
MystacalPotato