Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• US-3 Tipline

• US-3 related chat here
US-3 related chat here
 #5509  by salraff1425

natty354 wrote:Isn't the server white-listed now? I figured people who are white-listed wouldn't kill on sight. Unless of-course some people go through the extra effort of going through the white-listing process just to kill people on a PvE server 0_0
This server is public so you'll get random dickheads trying to kill on the no kill server lol if you ever get killed just post in here again and either a marshal or the overseer will get back to you and that player will get banned
 #5513  by Mocado

I was killed, 20 min ago, international airfield, officer's tent. My player name is Mocado
 #5542  by Karl

Yesterday I had been killing zombies at NWAF on US-3 and had gone up to the tents to grab some ammo and got shot dead without even a greeting... I had some nice things and was pretty bummed about it but I just don't understand why people can't just get along in this game, even on "friendly-only" servers.
 #5671  by Zedd

Killed 15-20 min ago at Southern North-west Military base. Killed with a .45. my name was Zed.
 #5690  by Mystrose

I (Rosie) was just killed at the airfield at 11:30am pst 7/4. Padidle was killed too at 11:58am pst. We don't know what the guy's name was.
 #5691  by jexux

I teamed up with another player named Vin Diesel and we were shot at about 1910 Eastern at NWAF. Unknown person from the south shot my team mate and injured him and pinned us down in the air control tower until we eventually logged out.

-jexux
 #5692  by salraff1425

jexux wrote:I teamed up with another player named Vin Diesel and we were shot at about 1910 Eastern at NWAF. Unknown person from the south shot my team mate and injured him and pinned us down in the air control tower until we eventually logged out.

-jexux
How long ago did this happen?

Deputy RaffMan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk