Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• US-3 Tipline

• US-3 related chat here
US-3 related chat here
 #5765  by Kactus

I'm sorry you feel that way. I understand that it can be rage inducing to die but know we're going our best to keep the servers clear of jerk heads that do that

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
 #5777  by Mystrose

Someone set a land mine at the big airfield tents that just killed me. It's 8:30 am PST....sigh.

Rosie
 #5778  by Decaine

I was killed at the NW Airfield at 8:20ish AM PST, PvE Server.. Didn't get any name as I just exploded by perhaps a mine or grenade.

Thanks,
Decaine
 #5785  by Kilo

Killed me and a friend on US-3 at NWAF tents by landmine at 10:23pm PST. A friend attempted to retrieve gear from site and was attacked but escaped at 10:43pm PST.

Kilo
 #5792  by Mystrose

A guy named Uhclip has been removing loot from the spawn areas and making big piles...pretty sure that's against the rules? We saw this at the NWAF around 11:45 am PST.

Rosie
 #5795  by Kilo

Mine, NWAF 2:17AM PST. 2nd time in 2 weeks that I've been killed by a mine. WTF is going on with this server? When is this going to stop?
 #5813  by lengquist

Me and my buddy were shot down at the tent mil base in the west near myshinko. We were in the south east corner and were fired upon from the tents around 1:15 pm. I do not know the name of the assailant however they were carrying an ak of some sort. No they probably have a silenced m4 and a vintorez.
 #5814  by Nodrogus

US-3
Murder
My son and I just got killed about 20 minutes ago at the military base in the southwest area. I ran across a guy in a tent, he said he was looking for stuff, I told him there was ammo near the front tents and we parted way. My son and I were standing outside the camp and shots were fired. We were killed while standing talking to one another.

Southwest Military camp
1:20 PM (-5 GMT)
:mad:
 #5836  by Kilo

KOS'd west of Balota Airstrip 5:00am PST.